• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Badger, only RE5 and RE6? :'( Played through 5 on my 360 (only because it came with it since I got the limited edition red 360 bundle), and never touched 6 after I heard bad things about it. Is it any fun?

YAAAASS! Time to look at your trophies and see what multiplayer games you got. I can pick up a headset tomorrow hopefully. :D

Badger, only RE5 and RE6? :'( Played through 5 on my 360 (only because it came with it since I got the limited edition red 360 bundle), and never touched 6 after I heard bad things about it. Is it any fun?
I'm always looking for more multiplayer games to play!! They're my favorite!! <3 You should get a headset so we can play one!! :]
RE5 is bad.

RE6 is worse.

RE4 for lyfe.
LOL RE4 was definitely the scariest of the three. Wazzy will never stop laughing at me for my playthrough of it.

*Uses sniper to look for villagers to kill*
*Sees one in my scope*
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WAZZY YOU DO IT YOU DO IT :'("

Windam

Scaley member
...racist.

<3

I'm always looking for more multiplayer games to play!! They're my favorite!! <3 You should get a headset so we can play one!! :]

LOL RE4 was definitely the scariest of the three. Wazzy will never stop laughing at me for my playthrough of it.

*Uses sniper to look for villagers to kill*
*Sees one in my scope*
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WAZZY YOU DO IT YOU DO IT :'("

When I feel like scaring myself, I do the Los Illuminados chants.

Did someone say RE5?

gg_2_by_balloonpecs-d5z7eba.gif

tumblr_m55h490grS1rqee86o1_500.gif

RE6?

reverse-1376950486_flexing_large_belly.gif

crazy-glute-flexing-o.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You always know what to say <3

Okay well in all honesty that guy is a bit toooooo ripped. But I appreciate some nice abs when I see them.

I'm more into this kinda body :3 :3
S1twYjm.jpg

nommmmm

Windam and I are SO not your type, brah.

Windam and I are SO not your type, brah.

LOL! I'm not THAT shallow! Things like that aren't dealbreakers for me or anything! Beauty takes so many different forms that I can appreciate and be attracted to. And it ultimately comes from within. I know it's cheesy, but it's true! :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fake Pic February |OT| Walking the thin line between banworthy and strokeworthy

Sorry, I couldn't come up with a female equivalent

Windam

Scaley member
DBXuc6a.jpg

He was good-looking and had the best character in the F&F movies. A large part of my childhood died with him. :'( RIP Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom