• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."

ozs38thk23.gif

NinjaBoiX

I've never seen Adventure Time, but I love this gif:

NXKV4.gif

That's Adventure Time right? I should really give it a watch, it looks pretty funny.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I used to avoid using contractions, but now I seem to use them all the time

Natch - Naturally
Obvi - Obvious
Nocs - Binoculars
How'm I - How am I
Skip - Skype

'tractions make sentence smaller.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The best/funniest cartoon of all time is Harvey Birdman - Attorney at Law.

I'm not even through the first season yet, because after watching an episode I'll watch the commentary, and that can be pretty draining.

Anyone who says Attorney at Law is the best cartoon hasn't watched all of The Venture Bros. Just sayin'.

I've never seen Adventure Time, but I love this gif:

NXKV4.gif

That's Adventure Time right? I should really give it a watch, it looks pretty funny.
It's great. Watch it. BMO is the best.

*totally doesn't have Finn and Jake wallets*
I used to avoid using contractions, but now I seem to use them all the time

Natch - Naturally
Obvi - Obvious
Nocs - Binoculars
How'm I - How am I
Skip - Skype

'tractions make sentence smaller.

Surely obvious should be obv?

Necrovex

Guys, I'm excited to drive to work today, since it means I get to listen to the new Within Temptation album. :-D

On Friday, I get the pleasure to take a test to see if I am capable of typing 20 WPM. Yes, *20.* The things I'll do for a decent job.

soepje

I cop just tried to trick me into a traffic violation. I came from the right but i had some lovely give way markings in front of me so i stopped. Yet, the cop on my left did the same thing and stayed like that waiting for me for a full 10 seconds before realizing what was happening..
What an awkward situation.

Chuckie

I cop just tried to trick me into a traffic violation. I came from the right but i had some lovely give way markings in front of me so i stopped. Yet, the cop on my left did the same thing and stayed like that waiting for me for a full 10 seconds before realizing what was happening..
What an awkward situation.

Fuck the five-O!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom