• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Don't act like you won't be there.

He gon' be with me tomorrow, sorrz.

brooms_sml2.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Lougheed side of Burnaby is right by New Westminster, which makes it pretty darn unsafe LOL!
The Brentwood/Holdom area of Burnaby where Wazzy and I are is very safe :D

There's no other direction, man. ;D

It's more Coquitlam than New West, if not Burnaby.......... but yeah I'm a bit sketched out. Happened outdoors, at a street underpass like 2mins from my house that I walk by or through daily. :/

Wazzy

Banned
In spirit, definitely. But looking more like this.
378052.gif

8AICRMi.gif

and less like this
Marleau_high_stick.gif

ZGhaVSn.png

Oh. I see how it is.
He gon' be with me tomorrow, sorrz.

brooms_sml2.jpg
If he's going to look like the barrage of images he posted, my invite is revoked.
It's more Coquitlam than New West, if not Burnaby.......... but yeah I'm a bit sketched out. Happened outdoors, at a street underpass like 2mins from my house that I walk by or through daily. :/
Was it a guy or girl murdered? Do they know why they were killed?

Smiley90

Oh. I see how it is.

If he's going to look like the barrage of images he posted, my invite is revoked.

Was it a guy or girl murdered? Do they know why they were killed?

Apparently a young man. It doesn't mention how he died, but they're calling it murder and there's a homicide RV at the site...

I'm moderately sketched out. I walk past there all the time. I always knew that underpass was sketchy, but... never thought it'd be THAT sketch. I walked past there like an hour before it happened. :x

AcridMeat

Banned
That's no joke Smiley, I'd feel spooked as well. A couple years back a teen was stabbed to death under an overpass that's about a minute from here. They said it was vengeance or gang related, but the guy was stabbed in broad daylight and the guy who did it walked down the street and was talking to friends on a basketball court while he still had blood on him.

That part is fucked.

Acid08

Banned
That's no joke Smiley, I'd feel spooked as well. A couple years back there a teen was stabbed to death under an overpass that's about a minute from here. They said it was vengeance or gang related, but the guy was stabbed in broad daylight and the guy who did it walked down the street and was talking to friends on a basketball court while he still had blood on him.

That part is fucked.

It's like everyday in Richmond.

Dawg

Not sure, but that guy with his nephew has to be a troll... right?

I also keep forgetting about this topic ever since it's in community :|

Smiley90

To spend the night thirdwheeling at the pub or not, that is the question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom