• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand

Guy on youtube doing some of the best EU4 play ever performed by a human.

Started as Poland, conquered half of Europe. Probably doesn't seem impressive to people who've never played that game, but it's jaw-dropping.

Also,

countryballs-d0bfd0b5qzku6.png
22k0o.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
b3JUUmi.gif

the sleep didn't happen, it didn't do anything at all

Geido

Guy on youtube doing some of the best EU4 play ever performed by a human.

Started as Poland, conquered half of Europe. Probably doesn't seem impressive to people who've never played that game, but it's jaw-dropping.

Never played EU4, but I have played CKII, and if it's even remotely similar, it is very impressive. Do you have a YT link?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've narrowed down the list to Dark City Director's Cut, Brick, 25th Hour, Primer, or The Brothers Bloom.

brick-midnight.gif

By midnight tomorrow you better have watched one of those or so help me.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They said I didn't have enough blood last time. Gotta start drinking blood so I have enough blood to donate blood.

I've narrowed down the list to Dark City Director's Cut, Brick, 25th Hour, Primer, or The Brothers Bloom.

brick-midnight.gif

By midnight tomorrow you better have watched one of those or so help me.

aw yiss I love brick! <3 little underrated gem

I wanted to watch some kurosawa movies today. like rashomon, hidden fortress etc. but I gotta study for an exam :c

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Rian Johnson's impressive directorial streak makes me wish I had liked Looper more.

Oh right that's fine.

Did he say I was the best poster? I bet he did

No he took me to the grocery store and threatened me with a ban and a bad tag. His color was blue instead of red.

I know I'm super late to this post cause I didn't see it but I don't care it's one of my favorite songs of all time.

YOU SWOOOOOON, YOU SIGH, WHY DENY IT OH-OH?!?!

IT'S TOO CLICHE, I WON'T SAY I'M IN LOVE

Windam

Scaley member
BLESS HER!! <3

Hay AcridMeat !! <3 I hope you're really excited for the GAF meetup today!! You look so handsome!! Although a bit stiff. Hee hee!
oPwfnPC.jpg

L.O.L. Take a few drinks for me, will ya? Not 19 yet. :p

deal!
although I kinda want to be a hobbit gal and marry sam but that's not good for fighting so screw that

Sam's already married. Instead you'll be a badass fighter and super beautiful (even more than you already are :eek:) and wise. And magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom