• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I had a 300 dollar withdrawal from my debit card about a year ago, from California.

I have never been to California.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.

Looks like you have some fans in the UK

I had a 300 dollar withdrawal from my debit card about a year ago, from California.

I have never been to California.

This is why I use separate account for my debit card - only for online shopping. With max amount of 60 € on it. So far, they got my CC number once and somebody tried to get 14,3 € from my account in Azerbaijan. Bank refused the transfer :p

Smiley90

Looks like you have some fans in the UK

This is why I use separate account for my debit card - only for online shopping. With max amount of 60 € on it. So far, they got my CC number once and somebody tried to get 14,3 € from my account in Azerbaijan. Bank refused the transfer :p

It wasn't a big deal, I just went to my bank, got the card cancelled, got a new pw and they reimbursed me the money completely. No big deal.

Dawg

I want to watch Dog Soldiers, since someone told me it's some good stuff and the word "dog" is in the title so it must be good... right?

I looked the title up on google images and found this:

dogsoldiers6.jpg

Now I'm simply too afraid to watch it :>

I will be making you and wsox eat so much crow.

SO MUCH.

I'm sorry Wazzy, but I am with them too. The Canucks haven't won since you started to say they will win.

STOP SAYING THEY WILL WIN WAZZY! Just hope you win your pool game today :)

edit: Smiley thinks so too hehe

Windam

Scaley member
Badger my hair came out terrible today. :(

Oh well, at least I'm only going to a family birthday party and nothing else. Still though. Fuck my hair. *sigh*

Linius

I noticed a couple of Australian skiers at the Olympics today. I was so surprised by that so I started googeling. I had no idea there are actually winter sport areas in Australia :p

Smiley90

I noticed a couple of Australian skiers at the Olympics today. I was so surprised by that so I started googeling. I had no idea there are actually winter sport areas in Australia :p

JAMAICAN BOBSLED TEAM WOOOOOO

iosefe

so...i've been reading

Asimov.

i have a 15 book queue of the Robots/Empire/Foundation series. i've finished 3 so far. it's a long journey ahead of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom