• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I was consuming Korma, Butter Chicken and Rogan Josh a few days ago. With some naan bread.

Sooooo good.

Butter chicken is such a fucking lie. First time I heard of it was at New York Fries. "Butter chicken? Sounds... buttery. Maybe it'll be good?" Then I got my poutine and it was fucking spicy. I can't handle spicy foods. Pissed me off good, it did.

Windam

Scaley member
Don't let one bad experience soil the whole thing. Next thing you know you'll be with Dragonz on the no-cheese thing.

We've already established that I shall only allow cheese if it's on pizza or in a sub or something like that. Fuck cheese.

Butter Chicken is delicious. Your fault was getting it from New York Fries.

Yo, I'd never heard of it before! And it was just a topping for the fries. Spicy. Uggggh.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
THAT'S NOT MY NAME

also we never won, that analogy doesn't work as well. Should've been a Leafs jersey fuck.

:lol

EDIT: Damn that's good. I like where this story is going, great job dragonz. This one has potential. :lol

Windam

Scaley member
When you play the game of slugs, you win or you die.

rLZCdjw.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
Fuck a PS4 or an Xbox One (LOL), I need a new video card. 3GB 660, or save up a lot and 760 4GB? My GTX 460 768MB is on its last legs with these new games in 1080P. He had a nice, almost four year (!) run.

y2dvd

I haven't rode a bike since I was a child. Today, I rode one more. I couldn't even go in a straight line and hit damn near every object lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom