• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
A little clue of what you'll find in part two...

txJKeHe.png

Ellen Page?

Only bandwagon fans do that...

Currently watching team Canada vs Finland...
1-1 in the 3rd... :|

THE FUCK? We should be dominating! The Finnish should be... finished. Ha! *slaps knee*

Acid08

Banned
Seems like half the NHL plays this constantly collapse to the net type of defense now.

Edit: whoops wrong thread uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awkward

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Do Red/Blue have mandatory Cut/surf sequences? I don't remember. Because if so, that's gonna be real hard to overcome :lol

Smiley90

My point is, it requires a lot of targeted clicks to select an HM and then teach it to an eligible pokemon AND to actually get it to use it when there's a thousand people making different inputs. :p

Wazzy

Banned
Realistically we should try and dump Dux and get eevee, leaving one final spot for Lapras. Evolve eevee to jolteon and then we'll wreck shit up.

Streamers are being idiots tho

Smiley90

Realistically we should try and dump Dux and get eevee, leaving one final spot for Lapras. Evolve eevee to jolteon and then we'll wreck shit up.

Streamers are being idiots tho

I'm impressed they even got this far to begin with. So little coordination. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom