• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

oiUKyli.png

Wazzy

Banned
The GOTG trailer was kind of a mess but I loved it. I'm sooooo looking forward to it. I'll be there day 1 just for Chris Pratt(even though I kind of dislike him in RL)

MutFox

Banned
The GOTG trailer was kind of a mess but I loved it. I'm sooooo looking forward to it. I'll be there day 1 just for Chris Pratt(even though I kind of dislike him in RL)

I personally like the 15 second teaser trailer more...
Though every time I watch the new trailer again, I get more hyped...

"Starlord"
"Who?!?" :D

I like Chris Pratt's wife...
Anna Farris has been my celebrity crush for years,
like her cause she's god damn goofy. :p

AcridMeat

Banned
Thread dead...
Watching the US win this game. :D
I haven't been interested in superhero movies for years, but the use of NIN piqued my interest. Then I burst out laughing at Hooked on a Feeling playing.

Forgot John C. Reilly was in it and now I might have to see it.

Wazzy

Banned
I personally like the 15 second teaser trailer more...
Though every time I watch the new trailer again, I get more hyped...

"Starlord"
"Who?!?" :D

I like Chris Pratt's wife...
Anna Farris has been my celebrity crush for years,
like her cause she's god damn goofy. :p
Anna Faris is pretty cool. I did lose respect a little respect for her over the whole cat thing. Chris Pratt is a big dick about the whole thing too.
Watching the US win this game. :D
I haven't been interested in superhero movies for years, but the use of NIN piqued my interest. Then I burst out laughing at Hooked on a Feeling playing.

Forgot John C. Reilly was in it and now I might have to see it.

It looks hilarious and fun. I'm so ready for it.

MutFox

Banned
Anna Faris is pretty cool. I did lose respect a little respect for her over the whole cat thing. Chris Pratt is a big dick about the whole thing too.

Cat thing?

I only know her from movies,
don't know anything about her in real life... :|

Wazzy

Banned
Cat thing?

I only know her from movies,
don't know anything about her in real life... :|

IIRC, she owned a cat for around 15-20 years. She apparently "loved" this cat a lot. When her and CP moved to a new place, the cat started shitting a lot all over the place. It's fairly obvious that because it's an old cat, it was stressed and was having trouble with the move. Rather than try to help the cat adjust, they decided to give it away. CP was especially a dick about it all and tried to play victim when he was called out.

If it was a young cat, I could understand but it's old and probably didn't have much time left. It was pretty fucked up thing to give it away.

MutFox

Banned
IIRC, she owned a cat for around 15-20 years. She apparently "loved" this cat a lot. When her and CP moved to a new place, the cat started shitting a lot all over the place. It's fairly obvious that because it's an old cat, it was stressed and was having trouble with the move. Rather than try to help the cat adjust, they decided to give it away. CP was especially a dick about it all and tried to play victim when he was called out.

If it was a young cat, I could understand but it's old and probably didn't have much time left. It was pretty fucked up thing to give it away.

:(

On another note...

GOD DAMN CANADA, SCORE PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom