• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm so addicted to BD. Game is a lot of fun.

ALSO ACRID BB

I've got a job for you shug. I'm going to find a couple more VIII reaction faces since I'll need them in the future. Probably for Pokemon stream. <3

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm so addicted to BD. Game is a lot of fun.

ALSO ACRID BB

I've got a job for you shug. I'm going to find a couple more VIII reaction faces since I'll need them in the future. Probably for Pokemon stream. <3

IT SURE IS

Wazzy

Banned
OMG LOL at this image just posted:
cannotbeunseen.jpg

IT SURE IS

Yoooo add me to your friends list. I need more friend summons!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
OMG LOL at this image just posted:
cannotbeunseen.jpg

Yoooo add me to your friends list. I need more friend summons!

I... did? Didn't I? I'm pretty sure we've exchanged friend codes. Did you do the update data/add friends thing? I'll do it again just to make sure... I usually do both once a day.

Wazzy

Banned
I... did? Didn't I? I'm pretty sure we've exchanged friend codes. Did you do the update data/add friends thing? I'll do it again just to make sure... I usually do both once a day.

Oh Oop

Forgot 3DS works differently from Vita. Alright, I'll go add you when I get home.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll post them when I get home from work. :D

Playplayplayplay

I'll help you out gurlll
Thanks, it's been pretty tough with a level 70 greninja to get past these trainers.

Have you guys used the voice feature in Pokemon at all? My mind was blown when I was trading with Acid and he spoke.

edit: I forgot the last thing I added in here was a nosepass to evolve because I think it looks hilarious.

Wazzy

Banned
I should put my mind to it and maybe get to 1,000 posts already.
I might hit 1000 before this thread ends. Might.
Thanks, it's been pretty tough with a level 70 greninja to get past these trainers.

Have you guys used the voice feature in Pokemon at all? My mind was blown when I was trading with Acid and he spoke.

edit: I forgot the last thing I added in here was a nosepass to evolve because I think it looks hilarious.

Wait, how?! I didn't know there was a voice feature. D:

AcridMeat

Banned
Wait, how?! I didn't know there was a voice feature. D:
I thought you were an expert.
yvDgpUv.png
I honestly don't know. I think there's either a pop up when you first initiate a trade with a friend, or it was automatically on.
They're stuck up there huh? :/

Medium for me as well. I'll be honest, when I was a picky kid I liked everything well done. I think I mentioned before I was a complete idiot of a child.

Dawg

I remember back when the X/Y leak thread was very active, it was easy to hype people as a reviewer. I didn't confirm or deny stuff (I couldn't because Nintendo had an insane NDA) so I made a couple of replies with "maybe" and "who knows" and it made people go crazy :lol

Best part was when actual Pokémon were starting to get leaked and half of GAF was like "naw, dis shizzle be fake". I knew they were real. I knew because I saw most of them in-game. But I couldn't say anything. It was so funny to see people come up with "proof" the Pokémon were fake. Blurry pictures, some "strange pixels" and stuff.

It was #TeamCGI all over again.

Wazzy

Banned
I thought you were an expert.
yvDgpUv.png
I honestly don't know. I think there's either a pop up when you first initiate a trade with a friend, or it was automatically on.

Ohhhhh I'll have to check this out.

I'm an expert on everything except hidden features. :D

Wazzy

Banned
THEY JUST RELEASED CCC AHGGHHGHG
Before MGS: The Phantom Pain got officially revealed, people thought the Mogren guy from that fictional game developer might not even be a real person but CG using Konami's new FOX engine.
SLe3cLM.png

SLe3cLM.png

I can't remember if I followed that and if I took a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom