• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayis

I actually would like to participate in this one since I don't have to show my real self!

sounds like fun~

Even having a feb thread is pushing the novelty honestly, if 1/4 of the year is these threads it'll just be too much. There is a Real Pic community thread anyway.

Acid08

Banned
Even having a feb thread is pushing the novelty honestly, if 1/4 of the year is these threads it'll just be too much. There is a Real Pic community thread anyway.

p much my feeling. We've done stuff like this in the past, have even done Real Pic July and it wasn't as special!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Yeah I'm not really feeling it. Might just keep it up for like 24h or something and then switch to my regular avatar...

Ahasverus

I won't use it but I still made mine. Feel free to take it!

12231125895_70944d9539_o.jpg

gugi40

I feel like I should draw me and a triple chin. But this is pixelated enough for now right?

Drew it a few years ago, kind of feels weird drawing yourself.

akira28

what, no more Setec Astronomy? wtf?

farewell friends. now our paths must part...my people need me.
perhaps next year, cursory participation on my own terms, as is my custom.

believe-ieve-ieve-ieve-ieve....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom