• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Kale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peenis

1. Peeniss is the best ship name ever and you will deal.

2. The ship itself is better and more emotional than anything Kale could shit out and you will deal.

3. In conclusion: your fave sucks and you will deal.

So I watched both Enchanted and Tangled on Netflix, keeping hopes low...

I love you, Disney.

But which one did you think was better

Acid08

Banned
Ouch. Was he joking around?
Sure doesn't seem like it. Dude wanted out. If he hasn't denied it he would have probably been traded today. Now it'll just happen in the offseason.

0CDR65H.png

MutFox

Banned
Sure doesn't seem like it. Dude wanted out. If he hasn't denied it he would have probably been traded today. Now it'll just happen in the offseason.

0CDR65H.png

If he wanted out, he should have made it publicly known earlier instead of denying it.
Pretty much hurt himself, and most likely the 'nucks chance of getting a good return.

Acid08

Banned
If he wanted out, he should have made it publicly known earlier instead of denying it.
Pretty much hurt himself, and most likely the 'nucks chance of getting a good return.
I think he was trying to do the Canucks a favor. Saying he wanted out would have driven his price down, takes away any leverage they had. Instead, similar to Lu, they didn't take what was offered and will likely have to take an even worse deal later. So once again the Canucks org fucked up managing their assets. Pitt apparently offered something very substantial.

Please, just watch the original. If you don't feel like that, watch Dredd instead. It's on Netflix.

Oh, I've seen and love the original. The new Dredd is amazing too. I know the new RoboCop can't be that great only being PG-13, but I just want to get out of the house and it's the only movie the folks want to see.

And I'm from Michigan. I'm all for the RoboCop statue in Detroit.

Edit: Plans changed, stuck inside. Ah well.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh, I've seen and love the original. The new Dredd is amazing too. I know the new RoboCop can't be that great only being PG-13, but I just want to get out of the house and it's the only movie the folks want to see.

And I'm from Michigan. I'm all for the RoboCop statue in Detroit.

Edit: Plans changed, stuck inside. Ah well.
I meant watching either of those again was more worth it! I might watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels tonight.

I remember the first time I saw it, I was curled up on the couch in my big blanket. My brother comes upstairs, sees me, and asks "What the hell are you watching?"

By this time, it's the ending with Flynn in the tower, and I'm sobbing uncontrollably. So between sobs I say "....Tangled". He goes "You are so fucking weird." And then he left.

Like this?

tumblr_mlwqj6qCsl1r1mr1po1_500.gif

I always find that part of the scene adorable

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My tag should change to "Stop shitting on my finger. Keep shitting on my team" upon hover. God knows this team deserves it.

Speaking of tags, I still can't believe Wazzy got a tag. I mean, how did she get one?...

OH WAIT

V3v1gXc.png

I'm not serious.

Edit: I'm so sorry Wazzy, but I have to use any excuse.

AcridMeat

Banned
Did someone accidentally move to Rhode Island and panicked and called the police when they realized what they've done?

Alternatively, the government has found the location of the fanfic author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom