• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what the hell kind of accent I have.

Rural northwest Ohio. Which I guess is kind of southernish. I also notice a lot of people here tend to say "warsh" instead of "wash"

Omg I almost forgot about this hahahaha.

Wait. There is such a thing as good dick?
Is there ever...
EGsnwpw.gif

You do not have a Boston accent. You have a faint hint of it in some words, but you are absolutely nowhere near a boston accent.

My family members have the accent, my friends have the accent, and a lot of people in my community have the accent. It doesn't matter if I do or not.

It's a completely rude thing to say about a group of people you don't even know. So honestly shut up and think before you make another post like that.

There's an obnoxious Bruins fan and his wife next door to me and THEY have Boston accents, Emily. Yours isn't even close.

Every single time this guy talks about the Bruins I want to punch him.

and then thank him for slamming the canucks' window shut

There's an obnoxious Bruins fan and his wife next door to me and THEY have Boston accents, Emily. Yours isn't even close.

Every single time this guy talks about the Bruins I want to punch him.

and then thank him for slamming the canucks' window shut

I don't think you're getting the point. It doesn't matter if I have it or not, you just insulted the vast majority of people I know and care about.

I don't really care about your neighbor or your "justifications". It's fucking rude and offensive so cut it out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hey Smiley peep dat OlliOlli daily grind leaderboard. SEE WHO ON TOP DER.

I CAN'T PUT THIS STUPID GAME DOWN

NEED

MORE

GRINDS

I'm getting the hang of it though. slowly but surely my hand-eye coordination is getting where I want it to go.

Smiley90

CHALLENGE ME ON THAT DAILY GRIND

#1 BABY

whoaaa not bad.

I don't think you're getting the point. It doesn't matter if I have it or not, you just insulted the vast majority of people I know and care about.

I don't really care about your neighbor or your "justifications". It's fucking rude and offensive so cut it out.

To be fair, it's not like he called it the accent Hitler would've had or something like that with a connotation on people. I get made fun of for my accent all the goddamn time and I don't care if people don't like. Some people love it, some people hate it. That doesn't mean they hate me just because they dislike my accent.

Smiley, your accent belongs over a nature documentary about lions or something. With Tiddums guest starring.

Apologies if I actually offended people. Like Smelly said, I dislike the accent. That doesn't mean they're bad people (except for my neighbors) or that I don't like people from the city.

Anywho. Back to the bubble with me.

Fr5oBnA.jpg

Smiley90

Smiley, your accent belongs over a nature documentary about lions or something. With Tiddums guest starring.

Apologies if I actually offended people. Like Smelly said, I dislike the accent. That doesn't mean they're bad people (except for my neighbors) or that I don't like people from the city.

Anywho. Back to the bubble with me.

Fr5oBnA.jpg

I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom