• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the best series out there
Yz4b4mM.gif

Uncharted 1 has aged kind of badly. But I still love it.

Uncharted 2 is GOAT.

Uncharted 3 gets thrashed on GAF.
And I agree with the thrashing.
So many bullet sponge, impossible to keep up with combat scenarios.

Uncharted 1 is great. Combat's clunky but it's still fun.

Uncharted 2 is GOAT for sure. "Clowns?! Clowns over my death?!"

Uncharted 3 is the best looking of the bunch, but the story is kind of a mess. Still fun, but I'd have to put it in last place.

2 > 1 > 3

But The Last of Us is better than all of them.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING DO IT

IT'S IN MY CART NOW

OMG YES

DO IT. INFAMOUS AND UNCHARTED AND FINAL FANTASY XV AND KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND THE LAST OF US SEQUELS AND SO MANY OTHER AMAZING GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Acid08

Banned
No surprise in that regard. :/

I think Uncharted is one of the most overrated series out there. Definitely pretty though.

Acid why are we losing to the Oilers again. I can't deal.
Dude I hate this. And we have no break longer than a day between games until the end of the season.

Purchase confirmed.

I have no idea when they'll actually ship it to me, hopefully they're not waiting for a shipment or some fucking thing. It didn't imply anything to that effect but can you really trust a company called "Dick Smith"?

Uncharted 1 is great. Combat's clunky but it's still fun.

Uncharted 2 is GOAT for sure. "Clowns?! Clowns over my death?!"

Uncharted 3 is the best looking of the bunch, but the story is kind of a mess. Still fun, but I'd have to put it in last place.

2 > 1 > 3

But The Last of Us is better than all of them.

You didn't lie about the ranking or TLoU being better.

As for UC3, the story is an unfinished mess. There is no way around it. And it honestly felt like a chore at times thanks to stupidly accurate AI and enemy waves.

The entire ship graveyard/ship section is pure padding to show off pretty effects and annoy the piss out of you with combat. It serves no other purpose.

girl_of_steel_by_fanboiii-d5vgoma.jpg

Please do it, Based Snyder! It'll be the best thing EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wazzy

Banned
Uncharted 2 is sooooo good. Still haven't opened 3. Not even sure why, I think it's because I'm burnt out on console gaming.

I still need to beat Ni No Kuni and start Uncharted 3. Who knows how many other console games there are to play plus I need to play P4. I'll do that after X/X-2.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Purchase confirmed.

I have no idea when they'll actually ship it to me, hopefully they're not waiting for a shipment or some fucking thing. It didn't imply anything to that effect but can you really trust a company called "Dick Smith"?

Dick heads would always make me laugh. Do they still make those?

Wazzy

Banned
Ni No Kuni. :negativeman:

The biggest disappointment for me last year. The combat killed that game for me.

fjksdfjkhsdjkhsdjkh

Don't hold back.
Combat isn't that good but the music and visuals are gorgeous. I'm not far but I still think it's a great game.
Pavelski's big dick blocking the goalie's sight. We golden!

YO

I know, I know, I just haven't had time to start it. Too many other games D:

AcridMeat

Banned
I know, I know, I just haven't had time to start it. Too many other games D:
It's just great is all. At least you finish games. My unfinished list is disgusting to look at. I still never finished Pokemon X
or Link Between Worlds, or Metal Gear Rising, or Far Cry 3, or Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Or Fallout New Vegas, Or Just Cause 2, or Devil May Cry, etc etc
after that rush a couple weeks ago, but I might actually beat Dark Souls which would be exciting.

There are entire restaurants dedicated to chowder in RI?

More than one?

Also isn't that just like fish soup or someting. Never had any.

I don't even know what those are :?

Chowder's a creamy broth with potatoes, chunks if clam and sometimes other fish, and other veggies like celery and onions (but mostly potato)

Clam cakes are fried balls of batter with chunks of clam. We call them fritters.

Whatever you'd like to put in. Usually we make them if we have leftover meats of some kind. You end up making a batter with added tomato, meat, maybe onion and other stuff. Fry and serve. Really basic meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom