• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
XIII was fine if you don't mind the terrible storytelling or the fact that gameplay is 50 hours of mashing X.

It looks beautiful and the paradigms, when you actually have to do something combat wise, are challenging and fun. When you DO understand what the story is trying to portray, it's a decent enough tale.

AcridMeat

Banned
TEED! Love that guy. His real name is epic (Orlando Higginbottom) and his production on BANKS' stuff is amazing too:

BANKS - Warm Water

BANKS - Bedroom Wall

F.U.C.K
Damn that's some good production. I like her voice a lot in places, others not as much. Good nonetheless.

Now I went back to ActRazer. Have a major dose of synth.
edit: Hot DAMN I forgot about this track. That's IT. Entire album flows together so good. Gonna have to add the last track because it's a jam too.
I will hand deliver it to you
Work those PCI-E slots girl.

NinjaBoiX

I liked XIII, clocked it in like a week.

Great game, screw the hate train.

Edit: I'll check that tune tomorrow acrid. It's bedtime in Casa Del Minj, people will be annoyed.

I think waiting four years for it kind of soured me on it from the start. And then, when it was merely okay instead great, my seething hatred spilled over.

Final Fantasy XV better change my life, or it stands no chance. EIGHT YEARS.

I will hand deliver it to you

tumblr_miu6zkrCmc1qg0lbvo1_500.gif

Baby if I could have my way with the alphabet, I'd fuck u.

Wait, I think I might have remembered that one slightly wrong.

MutFox

Banned
Diablo 3?

More like...

Well I got nothing. But I didn't enjoy the demo enough to buy it, and got royally pissed off about no LAN play.

The fixed a lot in the patch/demo.
I hated the game for like a year, but they actually fixed it, which was cool of them.
Think the no LAN policy is due to item duplication issues.

Man, that Facebook acquisition of Oculus VR...
Not sure what to think... :|

Diablno 3?

Diablolno

There we go.

The fixed a lot in the patch/demo.
I hated the game for like a year, but they actually fixed it, which was cool of them.
Think the no LAN policy is due to item duplication issues.

Doesn't make sense since they can just have seperate LAN+Offline characters that can't access online multi.

CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER EW

I enjoy both crunchy and smooth :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't know man, the ingredients of it just say "Peanuts, salt". I don't know how you can hate on that.

edit: In fact, the chunky part is just the peanut bits, it's actually incredibly fluid because of the peanut oil. It's great.

My work is inside the Med Science presinct at the local university. All the med students are in the same building. This morning I saw one that was like a younger, more handsome version of Jake's avatar. He had the most amazing short beard.

Vaguely middle-eastern / turkish genes.

:negativeman:

My work is inside the Med Science presinct at the local university. All the med students are in the same building. This morning I saw one that was like a younger, more handsome version of Jake's avatar. He had the most amazing short beard.

Vaguely middle-eastern / turkish genes.

:negativeman:

JEvKX.gif

thisisanextremethirst.jpg

Dawg

so I had a pretty cool meeting about a potential job today. Operator at a chemical plant, one of the best paid jobs in my country.

Place is about five minutes from my home

pls gief $_$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom