• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that, didn't see it in the recently added list though so I didn't know if it was new or not.

It was added a few weeks earlier. Don't think the Recently Added shows everything. I keep an eye on the Netflix thread though, so I keep track of what is added.

I've already seen it, our overlord here at FakeGAF made us all watch it and I loved it. BSG is great too.

Help

Yup, that is why I shared the info, even though it has been years since I saw it.

EDIT: Oh my God that crossover. I need to download this but it isn't allowed. The one with System of a Down is. :(

Would you let a girl use your straw?

Only if she sterilized it afterwards.

image.php

My cooties are great, thank you very much.

If you were a guy, I would let you give me all your cooties tbh.

Let's just share a straw instead.

IMO you're not so great at picking a character to play. You're always in the way of some huge external threat with me off to the side accumulating money and slowly expanding.

IMO we should do a 1066 start, and you should play as one of the powerful French Dukes. Perhaps Aquitane, not sure. But basically the French King is a boy in a precarious position and it should be fun to either take the throne or sieze independence.

The 1066 start date sees William the Bastard, Harald and Hardrade in a three-way war with each other. The Norwegians are in country already fighting the English and the Normans are about to invaded

Those are...people...
I know almost nothing about history, I just got excited because I know very vaguely about the Battle of Hastings

Windam

Scaley member
Snapchatting everyone but BlueBadger Teddie's best moments from Persona 4 since he has to play the game himself and fanboy over it with me while he does.

Those are...people...
I know almost nothing about history, I just got excited because I know very vaguely about the Battle of Hastings

William the Bastard was a French/Norman noble, the Duke of Normandy. Harald was the King of England. Harald Hadrada was the king of Norway, who also had a claimed the THrone of England.

So Harald, Harald and William were all competing claimants of the Throne. Historically, William the Bastard wins and becomes William the Conquerer.

William the Bastard was a French/Norman noble, the Duke of Normandy. Harald was the King of England. Harald Hadrada was the king of Norway, who also had a claimed the THrone of England.

So Harald, Harald and William were all competing claimants of the Throne. Historically, William the Bastard wins and becomes William the Conquerer.

I see...

Fun fact! I live about 35 miles away from where Battle of Hastings happened. Hence why I have any knowledge of it.

I see...

Fun fact! I live about 35 miles away from where Battle of Hastings happened. Hence why I have any knowledge of it.

Yep. The Battle of Hastings is one of the last major battles of the war. William landed, established his camp, and then Harold marched to meet him. William won the battle and Harald was killed. This is after Harald Hadrada was defeated in northern England.

Something like 10% of the people registered for this course (tens of thousands total) have forgotten both their Username and Password.

This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom