• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you "everyone".

Anyway, Pete is ma boi, I can be your boi, everybody's happy innit!

No :C

I can't tell if it's depressing or really depressing that even in a joke internet situation, I still can't partner up while everyone else has.

...I'm gonna go with actually kind of hilarious.

*crying intensifies*

Chuckie

Dragonz/Tiddums
You Know Nothing/BB
Cat/NBX/Acrid

I have no idea what I'm talking about I just don't want to be working

Ah yeah I see what you mean. I tried to get into Wazzy's virtual pants since forever now without any luck.

Complimenting on Lisa's meat-blowing skills and fierce awesome hair hasn't brought me the expected results either.

But I keep trying!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Dragonz/Tiddums
You Know Nothing/BB
Cat/NBX/Acrid

I have no idea what I'm talking about I just don't want to be working

Me and my love triangles. I tell you hwaat.

To be fair there aren't a lot of girls in here. Emily and myself and...Megan on occasion? I'm drawing a blank to others :(
Edit:
Ah yeah I see what you mean. I tried to get into Wazzy's virtual pants since forever now without any luck.

Complimenting on Lisa's meat-blowing skills and fierce awesome hair hasn't brought me the expected results either.

But I keep trying!
Don't think I can handle a 4way online love... square? Lol

Chuckie

Don't think I can handle a 4way online love... square? Lol

I think you could.

I'd like to suggest a double triangle though, with you being the connecting link!

Let me draw you a model:

NPWCZ6x.jpg

TrueGrime

Rise and shine! Nothing like falling asleep on your keyboard for half the night. Nostalgia. Haven't done that shit since the Doom 2 3.5 floppy days.

Looks like I missed quite a bit of fun from OtherThanUSGAF right now who should technically all be asleep.

AcridMeat

Banned
cross post
that was one of the worst nights of sleep i've had in a while

fuckin cat peed on sheets at some point and it soaked through to the mattress, but it was 3am so couldn't do laundry so dealt with the mattress part and then slept with a towel and the thinnest blanket ever

fuck cats why do we like them

towel and thinnest blanket ever was all i had left that was clean :(

my head hurts

at least i'm getting action on the love timer i guess

edit: I've seen that image before wazzy (of course hahaha) and i say she made out like a bandit. 2 dicks 3500 god damn girl you get yo monay

edit: here's another helpful chart

Wazzy

Banned
cross post

towel and thinnest blanket ever was all i had left that was clean :(

my head hurts

at least i'm getting action on the love timer i guess

edit: I've seen that image before wazzy (of course hahaha) and i say she made out like a bandit. 2 dicks 3500 god damn girl you get yo monay
edit: here's another helpful chart
MTE that gurl is gettin it. She makin me question what I did today.

AcridMeat

Banned
I woke up at at 3:30, then again at 4:30, (that's when I realized I was too cold to fall asleep and got the towel). Up at 9:30. What a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom