• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Dude that all suuuuucks. Cat pee usually fucking reeks too.
Usually yeah, though if it was like normal cat pee I would have noticed it way sooner and it wouldn't have been as big of an issue. The problem is this was so mild I didn't notice it right away, then I thought it was water at first. Though in the end less smelly is good (heh).

I really wish dubs were out for Initial D Stage 5, or that I went with those if they are. I can't handle the serious voices with how stupid the dialogue is haha

Windam

Scaley member
I've been building Lego stuff the wrong way all these years? I feel sick.

Do you believe in things like evolution? You'd have to be shaking the bag for some 13.8 billion years, then!

Clearly, the Abrahamic religion(s)
of Islam
is correct!

I have never laughed at a video so hard.

Edit: Oh god the discussion going on in that thread.

OMG I totally forgot about this LOLLL!!! Also you're on my IG hnnnnnggh :3

you're the Aaron to my cady, bb ;)

Your face smells like peppermint. <3

Do you believe in things like evolution? You'd have to be shaking the bag for some 13.8 billion years, then!

Clearly, the Abrahamic religion(s)
of Islam
is correct!

I have never laughed at a video so hard.

So uh, that video was totally serious? Or was it parody? I can't tell anymore. Poe's law, man.

But given the uploader is Think Islam, it has a high chance of being legit serious I suppose.

Windam

Scaley member
Your face smells like peppermint. <3

So uh, that video was totally serious? Or was it parody? I can't tell anymore. Poe's law, man.

But given the uploader is Think Islam, it has a high chance of being legit serious I suppose.

It was serious. I actually feel sorry for them for taking their view seriously, too. It's so bad it hurts.

Still a fan of this classic. Every atheist should fear peanut butter.

It was serious. I actually feel sorry for them for taking their view seriously, too. It's so bad it hurts.

Welp.

The first post in the thread is so good.

cRnKtGH.jpg

You give me the hummingbird heartbeat
Spread my wings and make me fly
The taste of your honey is so sweet
When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat

I've flown a million miles just to find a magic seed
A white flower with the power to bring life to me
You're so exotic, my whole body fluttering
Constantly craving for a taste of your sticky sweet

I'm not saying this whole song is about semen. But this whole song is about semen.

So I was watching a Sonic Adventure LP and Amy's Theme started playing.

I forgot how fucking weird some of the lyrics are:

I do understand the feelings of a Persian Cat
But the Sphinx looked so cute I had to shave it
He reminds me of parsley when he's standing there all alone

...seriously what?

They're asking me like twenty questions a second and my mother is just so god damn nosy about every detail about my life. Finally she got the hint that I didn't want to talk to her about them.

Hmm. If I'm ever a parent, I hope I don't become like that. My parents aren't the prying kind thankfully.

I'm having a flashback to when your mother asked if you were a lesbian tho. And I'm HOWLING again. :negativeman:

Nosy parents are the worst.

#groan zone

I'm having a flashback to when your mother asked if you were a lesbian tho. And I'm HOWLING again. :negativeman:

Lol.

Since I was/am so lame I didn't wind up getting a gf until age 21. When I finally told my parents that I was dating a girl they let out this huge sigh of relief and were like "oh, we were starting to think you were gay. NOT THAT THERE WOULD BE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT."

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Nosy parents are the worst.

#groan zone

Lol.

Since I was/am so lame I didn't wind up getting a gf until age 21. When I finally told my parents that I was dating a girl they let out this huge sigh of relief and were like "oh, we were starting to think you were gay. NOT THAT THERE WOULD BE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT."
Lol. My parents are just homophobes. They're bad people. If I came out as gay I daresay they'd almost disown me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom