• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait shit

Have this before I go, people

NYlDrxo.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Am too late for Tence's avatar voting but I played through that game as the orange so I'd pick that. If not him then green.

I had an amazing two part dream, will write some in a bit.
This will happen unlike chapter 4

Windam

Scaley member
Hey y'all it's time for your regular dose of Wind am shitting this thread up! Today you poor souls will have the misfortune to look at a selfie I took for you guys.

Yes, I need a haircut yesterday.
Yes, I suck at this selfie thing.

This was done to neutralize the coolness of Stephen's selfie a few pages back.

Hey y'all it's time for your regular dose of Wind am shitting this thread up! Today you poor souls will have the misfortune to look at a selfie I took for you guys.

Look at those well groomed brows.

NYlDrxo.gif

Srs tho, it's a nice picture.

Am too late for Tence's avatar voting but I played through that game as the orange so I'd pick that. If not him then green.

I had an amazing two part dream, will write some in a bit.
This will happen unlike chapter 4

Might happen tonight?

Also:

>in FYE
>Catching Fire is on their overhead TVs
>Yaaaaaassss

AcridMeat

Banned
The dream started with me hanging out with my best bud Paul Walker. We were hanging out somewhere in California, going down an insanely steep incline through a college campus. This was just after some car chase we were partaking in, mind you. By the time we got to the bottom of this unrealistically steep incline I see my car and then a rally spec celica (pictured). I'm in awe and explain to my best pal that I've always wanted to drive it. He offered me to drive, but was adamant to "not get caught". I said yeah yeah whatever and jump in and speed off. The road led me to a hillclimb stage and I was actually rallying around. Pretty standard stuff, almost flying off cliff faces, dodging asshole mountain bikers, etc.

As I get back to where my best friend is I notice a police car who immediately corners me. He points to the passenger seat which is where Han has been the whole time. That chase before was us breaking Han out of prison and I hadn't noticed him until then. "Ah that's why he told me not to get caught..."

Anyway a huge convoy then came with Vin Deez and the rest of the F&F crew to have a word with the officer. Don't remember anything after that.

TL;DR Paul Walker is/was a nice guy and I'm untrustworthy.

edit: Tence you're Dutch yeah? It works on a few levels then.

Windam

Scaley member
Look at those well groomed brows.

NYlDrxo.gif

Srs tho, it's a nice picture.

Haha thanks, I got my eyebrows "threaded" on Sunday. Was mostly a waxing, so now they're kinda growing back. :(

It took me about 5mins to take a somewhat decent picture without a smile. I still think it looks creepy but that was kind of the point. :)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That collar, pentagon, and Nike logo don't look very orange, bro. They look white.

image.php

Who says you can't improve art? Sorry Tence.

You look amazing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom