• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
>get envelope in the mail from the state
>"FUCK YEAH THIS IS MY TAX RETURN"
>open it
>it's not my tax return
>it's a notice for jury duty

iW81iuSDXS0oW.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Never visit Australia. You've been warned.

aussie-thongs.jpg

Edit: Stay away from the coast especially.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I only had an extremely worn pair of brown converse that I've had for 5 years, until three weeks ago when I found a pair of thongs on the side of the road.

Don't judge me.

NinjaBoiX

I only had an extremely worn pair of brown converse that I've had for 5 years, until three weeks ago when I found a pair of thongs on the side of the road.

Don't judge me.
What? One pair of trainers?

I've got like 7. Gotta have variety so you can co-ordinate innit. Plus, you spread the wear, it just makes sense.

Make a life change Trans, buy more trainers. You will be a success in life if you buy more trainers.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've never paid more than $10 for an item of clothing, and I don't intend to start now.

(Though I did spend $50 on a shirt for my old work. Shoes were hand-me-downs)

Chuckie

I don't think I can drink Malibu anymore after the last time I had it X____X #toomuchmalibu #mixeditwithbaileys #imstupid

Yes you can. It might take you a few years though.

I had the same thing with Baileys. I drank that in huge coffee-mugs one evening...mixed with Dutch gin. Fucking died that night. Didn't drink Baileys for about 6 or 7 years.

I am ok with it now :p

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't know if I want to click on that ;____;
I did and after nothing loaded for 5 seconds I decided to bail.

That URL made me think of cakefarts, that's something you should definitely not watch.
Unless you want to literally kill yourself laughing

I just watched the video for fountain again. Dragonz you need to do that costume for Halloween.

NinjaBoiX

It's mint when what'sapp crashes. It happens really regular nowadays.

Zuckerburg, what are you doing?
That URL made me think of cakefarts, that's something you should definitely not watch.
Unless you want to literally kill yourself laughing
I just watched this.

iKd0iqxQrdItK.gif

Windam

Scaley member

I... oh my god she is lovely.

Punchline spoiler:

The dead blond was playing hide and seek in 1996. No one found them, and they were too stupid to come out of hiding.

The format of the joke is weird but it's saying that she was so stupid she never came out of hiding and died.

She hid for so long she died. 'Cos blonde girls are dumb.

Edit: beaten like a ginger stepchild.

Ah, thanks guys. I was busy trying to make it more complicated than that. :x

Are you blonde?

I did see a blonde hair on my arm once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom