• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Aww gurl :(. Mine are all after reading break LOL.

:( Lab Report Tuesday, two midterms wednesday. I'm sooo screwed. Have to work on my lab report tmrw, then have a long lab on Tuesday and won't get much studying done. Yup. fucked.

Oh man the community ghetto

we're all a family here they said

you can be open here they said

you won't get shat on here they said

TCRS

Banned
Welcome+to+our+Halloween+party,+zombies+in+our+graveyard,+Halloween+decorating+ideas+.jpg

this is where threads come to die.

:( Lab Report Tuesday, two midterms wednesday. I'm sooo screwed. Have to work on my lab report tmrw, then have a long lab on Tuesday and won't get much studying done. Yup. fucked.
Ugh that sounds horrible :( I'm sorry! I'm gonna count my blessings on this one LOL

Smiley90

I'll jump back on the posting spree train after Wednesday. Til then you have to keep this up partially without me.

Smiley90

TDM I baked a cake for you. I tried my best to make it resemble you.

ThoseDeafMutes
Kill Me

Also hey don't you guys hate on Imagine Dragons. It's a great band and what keeps dragonz alive.

Radioactive is the worst song on their album.

And with that I'm off to bed.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
The end of snowmageddon, here is the final situation with cleaned driveways to our house. Probably we will have to bring down the big tree, because it is very unsafe in this amount of snow.

over 25% of households in our country is without electricity, in some regions icy rain brought down all powerlines.

The end of snowmageddon, here is the final situation with cleaned driveways to our house. Probably we will have to bring down the big tree, because it is very unsafe in this amount of snow.

over 25% of household's in our country is without electricity, in some regions icy rain brought down all powerlines.

Damn.

Makes the winter storms I've experienced this year seem like child's play.

But they were still pretty awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom