• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've never seen that one before.

Oh my god....
ybLPhqx.gif

I have news for you then

Yo its 3am

Technically I found it when they asked if you'd ever been banned.

But I didn't realize they would use my powers for evil. I'm so sorry.

pfffffffffffffffffffff. Now you owe me to tell me WHO banned me. I wish there was a feature to look that up.

Oh. Well I found the Wazzy post but have no idea why she's laughing. I'm going to assume it's just because it's so late.

Also, I'm going to move this thread to community in the near future because that's what it is at this point.

Anybody who has not subscribed should do so now so it's easier to track down.

Wazzy

Banned
That kesler image should be bannable.

Oh. Well I found the Wazzy post but have no idea why she's laughing. I'm going to assume it's just because it's so late.

Also, I'm going to move this thread to community in the near future because that's what it is at this point.

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHE

Smiley90

Subscriptions is all I use.

Smiley90

I have a Pizza with Salami, Bacon and Mushrooms waiting for me to be reheated. good stuff.

Thankfully I'll be cleansing myself with a wonderful pepperoni pizza to rid of the filth that is pineapple.

Wazzy and I have a pepperoni (no pineapple) pizza in the oven baking nom nommmmm <3

Yo you guys are just biting my style since I mentioned I had pepperoni pizza

who's biting whose style here.

Windam

Scaley member
We still on skype

We can't stop

and we won't stop

Another false alarm. Sheesh. Posting from mobile. Maybe I'll sleep tonight.

Instead of F5ing I keep hitting the refresh button at the bottom of the page. I can't double post people. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom