• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
The species "dragon" is derived from the Latin draconem, which means "huge serpent".

So no they're not reptiles.

... serpents aren't reptiles? EDIT: beaten.

As a soccer player, I don't really mind the lack of snow here in Vancouver

Indoor turf is pretty amazing in places with rain and snow (not that in rains in Vancouver). Going to start winter ulty in two weeks on the local indoor soccer fields.

... serpents aren't reptiles? EDIT: beaten.

Indoor turf is pretty amazing in places with rain and snow (not that in rains in Vancouver). Going to start winter ulty in two weeks on the local indoor soccer fields.

It rains almost every day in Vancouver! :'( LOLL Unless i'm just really bad at detecting sarcasm?

I play on both an outdoor and an indoor team! I wish they were during the summer :p

... serpents aren't reptiles?

According to what I'm reading, serpents are reptiles, but the term is generally used in the Biblical sense or for mythical creatures. So if we were to classify dragons, they would be reptiles by scientific definition, yes, but primarily they would be mythological serpents.

More specifically, they would fall under the Squamata order.

AcridMeat

Banned
NKkUZG8.gif

Good taste right here. That Ghetto Boys track is so good.

Clydefrog
Snarteed for Satan
(Today, 03:16 PM)

PirateKing

The footlong ones? I always feel hungry after eating them too! I swear I have a worm in my stomach or something, and it's eating all of my food.

Yeah, and I feel weird ordering from there because, ''Hey, um can I please get a footlong Italian, uhh, meatballs plz.'' Yeeee.

MutFox

Banned
I'll probably get on Skype later tonight if you guys are still on...
Might be after a work out, so i might look sweaty... :|

gy4Zl6N.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom