• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis...

You need to stop reading them.

But it's Everlark and I just

tumblr_mz539y5Z2A1rjjudwo3_250.gif

Your eyes shut and you shudder slightly as you feel the familiar, overwhelming sensation wash over your body once more.
Just at that moment, you're taken by surprise as your bed covers wrap tightly around you, surrounding you with warmth as you let out a gentle and husky moan.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smelly is also a horrible racist, just fyi.

I can confirm this.

Damn Smiley.

Too many Smiley jokes

Too much material for Saturday

Give him a kick to the nuts for me.

Y'all do too much on him.

The poor Swede.

I GO AWAY FOR A BIT AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS, WOW. you guys. :(

Not at first person shooters.

...or scoring without some ridiculous miracle happening in NHL.

:lol okay this got to me. And this is the only one that's true. :lol Remember when i scored off a faceoff-shot that Stammer tried to get for ages? aaah good times.

Go easy, he already got a tag.

I'm convinced after his help last night that Smiley's a genius, tbh. :D

-unties rope hanging from ceiling-

Go to sleep. Let the arms of night embrace you with their cool touch.

The warm breath of your bed covers gently scraping at your slender neck

Your smooth, perfect skin reacts with delight as you ensconce yourself in the silky material.

The chills start at your spine and work their way down to your feet and into your soul as you let out a deep sigh.

Your eyes shut and you shudder slightly as you feel the familiar, overwhelming sensation wash over your body once more.

Just at that moment, you're taken by surprise as your bed covers wrap tightly around you, surrounding you with warmth as you let out a gentle and husky moan.

It's getting hot in here.

Windam

Scaley member

Your mind goes blank and you desperately clutch at your sheets as the mixture of their warmth and the cool night breeze hit your sensitive body.

Your mind goes blank and you desperately clutch at your sheets as the mixture of their warmth and the cool night breeze hit your sensitive body.
Your back arches and your eyes roll to the back of your head as you hear the wind pick up from your windowsill. You can see nothing else. Hear nothing else.

Windam

Scaley member
Your back arches and your eyes roll to the back of your head as you hear the wind pick up from your windowsill. You can see nothing else. Hear nothing else.

Your toes curl and tiny droplets of sweat roll down your perfect curves. Your mouth opens but no sound comes forth; the intensity of the waves of pleasure washing over your body stifle out any sounds you try to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom