• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Falcom Fan Group Announces Surprise Xeno Series Arrangement Album Project Featuring Xenogears, Xenosaga, and Xenoblade Chronicles

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
GVPSE7IWoAAYQeh

Via Noisy Pixel

The fan musician group Resonant Union, primarily known for their various Falcom fan albums, has announced the incoming arrival of a new project.

In a surprising twist, this upcoming album will deviate from the group’s Falcom roots, with the focus now being the Xeno series. Fans can anticipate a three-album series of arrangements for the Xeno franchise from the beginnings of Xenogears to the latest installment, Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

This series, titled “Perfect Arrange Works,” will release its first album, “Perfect Arrange Works ~Episode I~” on August 31, 2024.

Organized by @MBMichael‬, this album has also received custom artwork by ErrantSquarm. Additionally, the editing and thumbnail of the announcement video apply to @Choojermelon.

The promotional video for “Perfect Arrange Works ~Episode I~” teases “Dark Dawn” from Xenogears, “Colony 9” from Xenoblade Chronicles, “Eagus Wilderness” from Xenoblade Chronicles 3, “Jr.” from Xenosaga Episode II, and “46-:ri9” from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Xenosaga trilogy NEEDS a remake.

Fantastic music.
Agreed, but the games are top-notch running at 60fps on the Steam Deck with emulation. Widescreen hacks applied. I set up a shortcut to launch the game directly from Steam, using artwork from SteamGridDB - and if you told me it was a native port I'd believe you.

I would love to play Xenosaga trilogy remade such ashame the series never took off on PS2 😔

The music was amazing 👏

I would be down for that too as long as they don't censor anything from the game when it comes to fanservice and restore that original scene from the first game. Also restore the those scenes in the 3rd game where the blood was removed. Also add QOL features

Top Bottom