• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Farage’s European Parliament speech trolled by MEP’s cheeky sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
vB1ZCzn.gif

That poor old man in the back, Sisyphus of headphones...

Mr. X

You destroyed me

Yes, but being xenophobic doesnt inherently make you a racist. It might be a trait, but just because you are xenophobic does not mean you are racist. There likely are a lot of xenophobes who are racist, but that doesnt mean every one is.

I never said he was telling the truth so cut your "putting words in to peoples mouths" bullshit ;) Just merely pointing out that the MEP did not know what Farage was going to talk about and unless you listened to everything Farage actually said, there's no way to know if when the image is being held up Farage is actually lying. :shrug:

You're the only one thinking you're not racist.

Boylamite

We'll agree to disagree. I don't see Xenophobes purely as people who hate, that would be racists. I see Xenophobes as people who fear the unknown or alien cultures and the effects it will have on their own cultures.

This has veered off topic for long enough, if you want to tell me I hate people, lets take it to PM and we can debate and have fun.
Yes I disagree. You are a bad person.

Well done this man. Farage is a beligerent asshole who is willing to spew all sorts of junk, just to muddy the waters and appeal to prejudice and desperation. The basis of what he says is often incredibly weak...and also damaging in the greater scheme of things. He absolutely needs to be called out, and also should be given much less air time than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom