• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Albert movie stills...whhhhyyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Comedy/Fat_Albert

fatalbert2.jpg
fatalbert4.jpg

Jim Bowie

You know what? It's okay! You know why? 'Cause Keenan is in it!

Long live 1990s Nickelodean TV!

But seriously, is this a movie? It looks more like a play... which would also be fuckin sweet. :D

Mau_Mau

Banned
This movie is gonna suck the fat nutsack. Not even the appearance of P.Diddy's man-bitch servant can save this picture.

FoneBone

Can't say I give a shit about the cartoon, but that still looks fucking painful... I can feel my IQ dropping already.

Ceros

You guys really need to lighten up, cause the shit looks goofy (which is possibly how it's supposed to be percieved) and thats not bad @ all. You guys take HARSH to another level..

G4life98

Ceros said:
You guys really need to lighten up, cause the shit looks goofy (which is possibly how it's supposed to be percieved) and thats not bad @ all. You guys take HARSH to another level..

im all for light fun as much as the next guy , but this looks like pure shit...its like when we saw the first pics of catwoman and the shit alarm went off.

I hope you guys aren't the same people who call The Wiz trash. :( Such a great film lacking all amounts of respect.

I don't have high hopes for this particular film, but it may end up being quite funny.

shuri

Banned
That isnt so bad. Maybe some of you should lay off the haterade and stop worrying about adaptation of cheezy '80 cartoons ;)

kevm3

IMO, this doesn't look half bad as catwoman. Catwoman was a movie that tried to take itself too seriously, but ended up looking freaking ridiculous. We already know this is going to be a goofy movie, since it was based off a goofy cartoon. As long as there is SOME semblence of a plot, it could turn out decent.

Trevelyon said:
That's probably the most unconvincing obese person I've ever seen. :lol
His face isn't fat enough to match the girth. When Eddie Murphy played the nutty professor, they had all kinds of appliances on him to thicken his jowls and neck. In most of those pics, Fat Albert looks like an normal guy in a fat suit.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Looks well done as far as re-creating the feel of the characters.

Speaking of Kels, I saw him in Sag Harbor around the 4th of July. The girl he had with him... MMmmmm Mmm MMmmm!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Might be pretty good. I'll reserve judgement. I'll say this much, Kel is goofy enough to pull it off. Surprised Bill let them do it, as he doesn't really like being associated with anything contemporary.

dskillzhtown said:
Might be pretty good. I'll reserve judgement. I'll say this much, Kel is goofy enough to pull it off. Surprised Bill let them do it, as he doesn't really like being associated with anything contemporary.

IT'S KEENAN! RARR!

3phemeral

ManaByte said:
Long live the Cos!
capt.jpg

Where's the other version of this? I thought the font looked better on the other one :p

It doesn't look too bad. It's been a while since I've seen the series but the characters were immediately recognizable so they must be doing a good job with something. That wool mask doesn't work, though :)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Manabanana said:
IT'S KEENAN! RARR!

whatever, you know who I am talking about, lol. I never watched that show enough to know who was who.

All I know there better be Jello pudding gag in the movie somewhere.

Phoenix

Its possible that this could be good by when I shake my magic 8-ball it says:

All signs point to shit....

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
englishmotherfucker.gif

I wonder if mushmouth will speak proper English... you know like a black Tony Blair

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Hey hey hey!
It's Live Action!
And its gonna ruin a star or two~~
And Bill's gonna eat some crow for you
It'll be so lame now
Like Gigli and and Men in Black
Failing in the theaters
Driving Keenan to start on smack!
Naa naa naa
Gonna be a big bomb!
HEY HEY HEY!

Status