• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
How long does the current Saber event run until? I'm really hoping Lancer is the next new 5* servant....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txZDYmw35As

All the F/SN servants got the proper treatment.

It's a shame that you need to level Emiya to 40-50+ and get multiples of him to level up the UBW to make it do anything because the animation sure looks fucking badass.

I abuse the Excaliblasts from the high-level Arturias on my Friend List to let me farm the 20AP and 40AP dailies even at my relatively low level.

My life is complete, I can now die without regrets

Screenshot_2015-09-15-19-50-00.png

Deosier

To get everything from the shop

300 bronze (100 on shoes, 100 on gears, 100 for 20 3* exp)
400 silver (100 on pages, 200 for CE, 100 for 20 4* exp)
1100 gold (100 on homunculi, 600 on lore, 400 for CE)

The new 30AP is much easier to farm than the previous one. Mainly because they are Berserker, Lancer, Berserker. I just hit a Lv.3 300% overcharge NP with this crazy Lv.70 Attila on my friends list for 157,000 damage with buffs. I'm going to be busy this weekend lol

edit: the next run, Attila did 171,000 damage with her NP that pierces the heavens, this might be a bit broken lmao

It's going to be sad when this 30AP event battle goes away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pliGi8uzoZ0

I'm going to miss doing that over and over. It's funny that the 30AP is actually easier than the 20AP right now because even when I chain the NPs like this on the 20AP, usually Martha and sometimes Boudica survive and I have to kill them with actually hitting them.

Azusa

So I have restored my account, claimed Elizabeth and did a 40 crystal pull...

Disappointing. I hate that servant and craft gatcha is the same one and guaranteed 4* is not a servant. It's not fun :(

Deosier

So I have restored my account, claimed Elizabeth and did a 40 crystal pull...

Disappointing. I hate that servant and craft gatcha is the same one and guaranteed 4* is not a servant. It's not fun :(

Its not so bad you did get best saber gillies. I know the pain.

That was great. Man at Arms has been on a roll lately
in making me just want to quit everything and becoming the apprentice of some blacksmith.

Ilya is a super weeb btw. Go look at their build of Hattori Hanzo from Kill Bill.

Arcblast

Neo Member
Been playing for a week... didn't realize there is a thread on GAF.

Claimed Steno without knowing she is bad and already put all my resouces into her so I don't want to abandon her just yet... is there a way to fix her by comboing her with someone or some add-on cards?

Managed to get that Nero CE, but my 10-roll was so disappointingly Black Key'd.

5-star servants are a myth. I'm perfectly fine with my LV4 NP Lancelot. Yes.

Azusa

As a relatively new player what should I farm first?

I have completed the first map and 3 location on the 2nd. Today I have started to farm event 5ap quest to farm some medals and buy EXP cards. I think its the best what I can get from this event.

Deosier

As a relatively new player what should I farm first?

I have completed the first map and 3 location on the 2nd. Today I have started to farm event 5ap quest to farm some medals and buy EXP cards. I think its the best what I can get from this event.

Honestly since the event ends tomorrow I'd just use it to level up a few and suffer RNG rolls.

Feel free to add 722 727 353

I kinda wish I had Emiya now, there's a bug where after you use the UBW it stays on the field after the animation completes and you can finish the remainder of the fight inside the Reality Marble.

In fact I hope they never fix this bug.

Anyone else wanna send Kotomine some cyanide in the mail? I just did 9 single rolls and got TRASH.

Not even a single servant. 3* CE's only.

Shouta

ouch poor rolls lol. I'm gonna try and save for a 10 pull but I'm not sure if I want this new char or if I want to wait for the next event.

I think I'm crazy actually wanting to take a shot at that 40AP Nero event final battle before it ends in a few hours.

I'm sure that it's going to result in my waifus dying horribly. I don't have the class diversity, nobody even has their first ascension, and let's face it both D'eon and Lily are low-tier 4*s and I can't roll anything better with my E Rank Luck. I mean Lily is absolutely fucking adorbs and superior to regular Seibah in every way in terms of waifu power but her attack stat and Saber Beamu NP are beyond salvation. I guess this is what happens when you wield Caliburn instead of THE SWORD OF PROMISED VICTORY. Goddammit Lily.

Fuck it, I'm gonna blow 40AP and maybe my Command Seals because fuck knows I haven't had my ass handed to me in this game yet so let's see what that's like.

Good event. I don't want another Archer anyway and considering my luck I won't get her anyway.

Does anyone else feel like they're done with friend point pulls? I have 8500 saved up and just not feeling like using them to pull stuff.

Hmm yeah I should try and pull another Darius III to up his NP.

Not that I've ever managed to do his NP. He always dies before his NP bar gets full lol. Three star units feel so bad.

Sukospin

I'm saving my FP pulls in case they increase the rates for that someday. Some other f2p games do that and you can bank a lot of FP points in this anyway.

Shouta

Drop rates are so bad. i want to upgrade Lancelot but I still need Berserker Monuments.

Did a 10 pull and got crap but did single pulls and got the 5 star Craft Essence. I was hoping for the new 5 Star char but oh well, lol

Top Bottom