• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yayate

Since I'm actually keeping up with the US version properly now, my friend code is 107,952,396.

Current support list is Jeanne/Journey, Altera/LZO, Arash/Illya, Liz/LZO, Alex/IO, Hans/maxed Projection, Stheno/Gandr and a Lancelot with Zeltrech.

I also have a Saber Alter I'm intending to max, grail and then proobably replace Altera because I enjoy being in dragon fang hell.

I'm currently adding everyone that already posted in this thread.

Hmm is it possible to give away my account ? All I need for that is to send transfer code to someone and nothing associated with my google account is needed ?

I started playing SAO:MD and running both alongside where I can finish mission in SAO in the time it takes Fate GO to load single battle really makes me question why do I bother.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hmm is it possible to give away my account ? All I need for that is to send transfer code to someone and nothing associated with my google account is needed ?

I started playing SAO:MD and running both alongside where I can finish mission in SAO in the time it takes Fate GO to load single battle really makes me question why do I bother.

Yep.

If I grail Herc to 90, would I be able to 5 grail Jalter when she releases (and hopefully I get her)?

By that time, we will have 1 grail from Halloween, 1 from London, and one from America. The Jalter event itself gives one more grail so you'll have more than enough if you save 2 now.

Haly

TAMAMO WHEN

THESE QUARTZ ARE BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET

Haly

Drake sucks I'd rather roll for Orion and Euryale.

Haly

There is only one Rider I want on my team and he isn't coming for a while.

Ok so anyone wants account with 4 5* servants (Arturia, Jeanne, Kintoki, Waver) and bunch of 4* (Stheno, Emiya, Lancelot, Elizabeth, Chevalier, Maria, Martha) there's also over 30 quartz left and bunch of interludes, Septem free quests to farm. And 1000+ mana prisms.

Emiya is lvl90

Well I mean you could get a better phone. I guess it's too late for that now though.

Suguha is best girl

Yolo'd with one of the the tickets I said I'd save till Halloween and got Euryale and so now...

DLPzvLvU8AABsOQ.jpg
I have achieved no boys allowed!!!

B.O.O.M

For the love of god...can i get someone that is NOT an archer or rider (I mean the 4 star or above ones)?????

I love archers but I have no decent 4-5 star sabers/casters/assassins :S

kpzero

Neo Member
New daily is good civilization confirmed.

8TANm8e.png

Two claws in a row.

Was that the 30 or 40 one? Have been trying to get a single claw for two weeks on daily and that stupid free quest in septem. I drained 240 points on the 40 already today with nothing

Laiza

I got two lancer monuments in a single quest yesterday, and now I can't get berserker monuments to save my life.

THE KARMA IS REAL.

Robin Hood is sooooo gooood for these Berserkers hahaha. I'm getting shit for drops though. Claws? Haven't even seen a Chimera to get claws from. All golems and pirates so far.

Quonny

Robin Hood is sooooo gooood for these Berserkers hahaha. I'm getting shit for drops though. Claws? Haven't even seen a Chimera to get claws from. All golems and pirates so far.

Robin Hood shits on any Zerker or Saber from on high with his easy-to-setup NP.

Well I mean you could get a better phone. I guess it's too late for that now though.

Suguha is best girl

I can't actually - I moved it to snapdragon 835 and 4GB of ram phone and it still is slow as hell.

I suspect that FGO might be connecting to server all the time and since I'm in Europe I'm getting hit with connection lags that add upp.

Plus while collecting Fate waifus is fun I assumed this game would somehow expand on Fate franchise story much more that it does now.

So this is my goodbye post here as I found someone to take over already.

T-Rex.

Banned
New daily quests are great. Two Berserker monuments in 3 runs which is exactly what I needed to ascend Lancelot.

Plus while collecting Fate waifus is fun I assumed this game would somehow expand on Fate franchise story much more that it does now.

I'd recommend keeping the account just to play through the story chapters when they release.

I can't actually - I moved it to snapdragon 835 and 4GB of ram phone and it still is slow as hell.

I suspect that FGO might be connecting to server all the time and since I'm in Europe I'm getting hit with connection lags that add upp.

Did you go to the game options and download all the game data? It loads very fast on my old-ass Galaxy S6 that I use as my game phone.

Azusa

Weird. Its hard to understand loading complaining here. FGO NA is so fast and loading are very short comparing to bloated FGO JP.

kewlmyc

New dailies are pretty cool. I did the 30AP one time and got all kinds of goodies. Then right back to XP ember farming. Still so much to level up.

Also, I cleaned out a few inactives from the friends list, so I'd rather get some people from this community in there instead of random Mashes (though they do use my supports a lot).

Friend Code is 901,780,606 - let me know your in game name if you add me so I know who to accept.

Also, out of Herc, Kintoki, or Vlad, which one is the best zerker? I'm assuming Herc after you get his bond CE, but that's going to take a while.

Added. I'm Myc in game.

JP bloggers picked up on some guy on twitter who spent 260,000 JPY, possibly more, (approx. 2300 USD using "google rates" or 4340 quartz) to get Merlin. Not a single one.

I really wish that Japanese lawmakers didn't stop with such low bar on their anti-gambling push of gacha a few years ago. IIRC, the only requirements are to give age restrictions and to list the percentages.

I'd be happy if they nuke pachinko to kingdom come, too. So fucking noisy.

Mupod

Oh dang I completely forgot about the 20 quartz from 100 logins. I'll try and clear out the story/free quests this weekend while I'm trapped at my parents' place.

I've been messing with the gamepress summon simulator, for Halloween I should have the equivalent of at least 20 10-rolls with tickets and quartz combined. So I just hit the 10-roll button 20 times and see what comes out.

I did this four times before seeing a 5* servant, who wasn't even the rate-up. What the fuck have I gotten myself into.

I did this four times before seeing a 5* servant, who wasn't even the rate-up. What the fuck have I gotten myself into.

It's called gambling
that has some RPG elements attached to it

It's time to love Amadeus, bro.

He's literally a 50* servant. No typo there. Fifty stars.

Azusa

It's called gambling
that has some RPG elements attached to it

Heh. Lately reddit is trying to name loot boxes as gambling and now you are trying to tell us that gacha is gambling when its just a random loot you see in any MMO or most single player RPG.

Falk

that puzzling face
I really wish that Japanese lawmakers didn't stop with such low bar on their anti-gambling push of gacha a few years ago. IIRC, the only requirements are to give age restrictions and to list the percentages.

The only actual significant law involving gacha games in Japan is the konpu ban of 2012.

Listing percentages is more of a gentleman's agreement thing, especially considering how competitive the market is (game looks like it's 'less fair' than one of like three dozen other alternatives, people jump ship en-masse) but it's not an actual law.

China has listing percentages as a law.

kewlmyc

Rates are a lie for US anyway.

I think they're broken and better than advertised.

I'd be cool with this. Gotten way too many 5*s for a game that is known in JP for having terrible rates. Only spent $40 or so too.

Hopefully I can get Jack and Jeanne Alter this easily too.

Quonny

I'd be cool with this. Gotten way too many 5*s for a game that is known in JP for having terrible rates. Only spent $40 or so too.

I have a feeling that it's 1% for the rate up, and 1% for all the other non-rate up 5*, so a 2% effective chance for a 5*. Way too many people pulling non-rate-ups, and it seems like people are getting luckier than you'd expect.

Of course, it could all just be anecdotal evidence, people lying, etc.

RSchmitz

I have a feeling that it's 1% for the rate up, and 1% for all the other non-rate up 5*, so a 2% effective chance for a 5*. Way too many people pulling non-rate-ups, and it seems like people are getting luckier than you'd expect.

Of course, it could all just be anecdotal evidence, people lying, etc.

I think that's only your perception of it since people usually just talk about the nice stuff they got.
No use in posting about the 100th keys you got.

Azusa

Listing percentages is more of a gentleman's agreement thing, especially considering how competitive the market is (game looks like it's 'less fair' than one of like three dozen other alternatives, people jump ship en-masse) but it's not an actual law.

Yeah its just Japan Online Game Association guidelines, not an actual law. As long as industry guidelines are accepted there is no need for a law.

Quonny

I think that's only your perception of it since people usually just talk about the nice stuff they got.
No use in posting about the 100th keys you got.

The number of off-banner pickups during Gil particularly was pretty mindblowing.

Like I said, could be nothing, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone fucked up the rates at launch and no one fixed it. It's happened before.

T-Rex.

Banned
The number of off-banner pickups during Gil particularly was pretty mindblowing.

Like I said, could be nothing, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone fucked up the rates at launch and no one fixed it. It's happened before.
The Gilgamesh one was weird. On reddit, the discord etc, it seemed like everyone that was actually using a lot of resources on the banner got him. There wasn't as much salt as there usually is.

Drake one has been different though.

I wish this game had a pity draw system, but I guess DW have no reason to change when FGO is still raking in all the goddamn money.

Laiza

Finally... it's over...

Screenshot_20171004-092926.png

Also:
Screenshot_20171004-100501.png

I now need like... 19? saber monuments to finish ascending both d'Eon and Altera. Nasty business.

But at least I don't need to farm any other ascension materials for either. Just lots and lots of saber monuments....

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I need four more monuments for Altera's last ascension. I'm worried I'll wind up with two, get nervous as the next day goes on, then waste an apple like a fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom