• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Father and his 2 sons abuse their own daugthers/sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
http://www.stern.de/panorama/missbr...seinen-toechtern-vergangen-haben-1762786.html

Missbrauch im Kreis einer Großfamilie: Die Staatsanwaltschaft Itzehoe ermittelt gegen einen 48-Jährigen aus Weddingstedt im schleswig-holsteinischen Dithmarschen wegen des Verdachts des sexuellen Missbrauchs seiner Töchter. Gemeinsam mit seinen 16 und 18 Jahre alten Söhnen soll sich der Mann an den eigenen Töchtern vergangen haben. Seine Söhne sollen sich bei den Taten an ihren jüngeren Schwestern vergriffen haben. Die drei Beschuldigten wurden bereits letzte Woche Donnerstag festgenommen, wie der Leitende Oberstaatsanwalt Wolfgang Zepter jetzt mitteilte.

Den mutmaßlichen Tätern wird mehrfacher sexueller Missbrauch von Kindern unter 14 Jahren vorgeworfen. Ein Ermittlungsrichter erließ auf Antrag der Staatsanwaltschaft Haftbefehl gegen das Trio. Weitere Angaben zu den Männern und den Taten machte der Oberstaatsanwalt wegen der laufenden Ermittlungen und aus Gründen des Opferschutzes nicht. Es ist damit auch nicht bekannt, wie alt die mutmaßlichen Opfer genau waren und über welchen Zeitraum sich die Übergriffe hingezogen haben sollen.

Familie war dem Jugendamt bekannt
Nach Informationen des NDR soll die Familie insgesamt zehn Kinder im Alter zwischen fünf und 20 Jahren haben. Die jüngeren Kinder seien mittlerweile in der Obhut des Jugendamtes: "Nach Einschaltung des Jugendamtes hat der Kreis Dithmarschen alle notwendigen Maßnahmen nach dem SGB VIII ergriffen", sagte Kreissprecher Bernhard von Oberg. Das Sozialgesetzbuch SGB regelt Maßnahmen zur Jugendhilfe und zum Schutz von Kindern und Jugendlichen.

Die Familie sei bereits seit längerem vom Jugendamt betreut worden, einige der Kinder seien auch durch Diebstähle auffällig geworden, berichtete der Sender. Nach anderen Informationen sollen die Eltern im Internet unter vollem Namen und mit Bild nach Partnern für Gruppensex gesucht haben

Rough translation:
A 48 year old man in Germany Schleswig-Holstein, raped his own daughters with two of his sons, 16 and 18. Currently I don't know how long this has been going. This familiy has 10 children, aged between 5 and 20. Child protecting services were already helping the familiy before but were apparently unaware. This only came to light because one of the daughters talked to a teacher.

Horrible stuff :(

balddemon

Banned
Wow, anytime I read about abuse of siblings, it just makes me sick. I've got 3 younger siblings, two bros and a sis, and I would die for them to be safe. They are the world to me, and I can't imagine ever doing anything like this.

I remember getting incredibly nervous when we were on the banks of a river that appeared to be moving very quickly. I hated seeing them near it, since I thought they would fall in and there was nothing I could do to save them. I was only like 12 then. Now it wouldn't be so bad, but the thought of physical harm to my siblings makes me cringe.

BrettWeir

I was watching Dr. Phil the other day (yes, I admit it) and the story they were covering that day was about a father who purposely got married and had 3 daughters to rape them. He belonged in a local "club" in which he would bring other men in to rape his daughters, and he could do the same with their children. This started when the oldest daughter was 5, and continued with her until she was 13.

The guy is now serving 3 life sentences without parole.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1757

Seriously, how the fuck can anyone do this?

I was watching Dr. Phil the other day (yes, I admit it) and the story they were covering that day was about a father who purposely got married and had 3 daughters to rape them. He belonged in a local "club" in which he would bring other men in to rape his daughters, and he could do the same with their children. This started when the oldest daughter was 5, and continued with her until she was 13.
The main story in OP is messed up, but what on earth is wrong with some people?! A club? That's so sick.

Poor kids, geez.

Xilium

As bad as it is, it's not at all surprising. The overwhelming majority of child molesters/rapist are (usually direct) family members of the victim.

darkwing

what is happening to the human race??

I was going to mention a different episode of Dr. Phil. It was on earlier this year I believe but it was about a dad and two sons who raped the two daughters. It was fucked up. If I remember correctly, one of the sons did it first and when the daughter went to tell the dad, he decided to give it a go also. The mother found out and did nothing and I believe sadly didn't get prison time. Think one of the sons was still a minor. Fucked up shit.

EDIT: Seems like it was on Oprah. I swear they were on Dr. Phil. I fucking hate Oprah. Watch Dr. Phil all the time though, unless it's one of his dumb ass weight loss ones or something.

Oprah.com said:
Kellie Henderson was just a child when she was forced to do the unthinkable: stand guard for her oldest brother Andrew while he raped her twin sister Kathie in the basement of their family's Wichita, Kansas, home.

Kellie knew all about the horror Kathie was going through—because it was happening to her too.

According to the twins, Andrew started molesting them when they were 5 years old and he was 10. At a time when most kindergartners are having play dates and living carefree lives, Kellie and Kathie were being fondled and molested in their own home—at the hands of a sibling. Soon, the twins' other older brother Matthew also began abusing them, and Kellie and Kathie say there came a time when they were being raped almost every day.

After years of living in fear, Kellie and Kathie worked up the courage to tell their mother what was happening. She told the twins' father...and he raped them too.
Read more: http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Behind-Closed-Doors-Twin-Sisters-Come-Forward#ixzz1gdSkfP7m

Going to go kill myself now. Fuck this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom