• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

SO this world doesn't have Twitter?

They showed them watching an online video of that incident in the last episode. So not sure what you're getting at? I mean it probably doesn't have something named Twitter unless they get paid to put it in there...

Slayven

They showed them watching an online video of that incident in the last episode. So not sure what you're getting at? I mean it probably doesn't have something named Twitter unless they get paid to put it in there...

We know when savage goes down in hours if not in minutes. If zombies started popping up shit would be on twitter lightening it up

Back in matts place? Guess he was looking for any kind of painkiller that might be a narcotic (if this question was serious).
yes it was a serious question. i walked into the kitchen during that scene - did he actually take anything? i heard alicia mentioning vicodin at their home
Something to help him cope with withdrawl symptoms.
damn. guy goes into a house and that's the first thing he does. rummaging.

what was with that cop packing his trunk with water?

yes it was a serious question. i walked into the kitchen during that scene - did he actually take anything? i heard alicia mentioning vicodin at their home

The cops have obviously seen a bit more and some of them are probably already in survival mode.

oneils

Don't think he got anything. I wasn't paying too close attention. Looking at him now, my guess is that he got nothing.

Top Bottom