• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cole and King make these Rock segments insufferable.

I liked Rock's story time, though. I don't know what the fuck the point was, but it was a fun little story.

gurudyne

I'm bored. I want the GAF rumble, where the stakes...wait, lemme get in WWE promoter mode here.

Ahem.

WHERE THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER. FORTY MEN. ONE RING. ONE TITLE. WHO WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS?

Fade to black. Fade in on an empty ring with "Champion" playing in the background.

Cut to JR at the announce table with 1990's King beside him.

JR: And indeed the stakes have never been higher, King. One man will be immortalized as Gaf's official mascot, an honor that's never before been awarded.

King: I know what you mean, JR. I've won a lot of titles in my time, but I have to say, it hurts knowing that I'm on the outside looking in on this competition. And what a competition it promises to be.

JR: Classic wrestlers and superstars from all corners coming together to lay their claim on the title, to put their bodies on the line to claim that prize. One for the books, JR.

King: Indeed it will be, now we cut to Lillian Garcia to announce the first two entrants.

I'm bored. I want the GAF rumble, where the stakes...wait, lemme get in WWE promoter mode here.

Ahem.

WHERE THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER. FORTY MEN. ONE RING. ONE TITLE. WHO WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS?

Fade to black. Fade in on an empty ring with "Champion" playing in the background.

Cut to JR at the announce table with 1990's King beside him.

JR: And indeed the stakes have never been higher, King. One man will be immortalized as Gaf's official mascot, an honor that's never before been awarded.

King: I know what you mean, JR. I've won a lot of titles in my time, but I have to say, it hurts knowing that I'm on the outside looking in on this competition. And what a competition it promises to be.

JR: Classic wrestlers and superstars from all corners coming together to lay their claim on the title, to put their bodies on the line to claim that prize. One for the books, JR.

King: Indeed it will be, now we cut to Lillian Garcia to announce the first two entrants.

JR talking to himself, lol. Sorry, nitpicking :p

Top Bottom