• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

KissVibes

Banned
I love the JOURNEY 2 WrestleMania for Rock. CM Punk needs to prepare for THE RUNDOWN and GET SMART about this match, otherwise the SCORPION KING will bring DOOM to him tonight. I know it's a LONGSHOT but I think CM Punk can win this and be WALKING TALL to WrestleMania against John Cena. Hopefully THE OTHER GUYS don't interfere like at the Rumble.

Garou

So wait a second, if Brock comes out and F5s Punk, the Rock gets disqualified, right? So Punk would be champion. That must've been Heymans plan all along.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I love the JOURNEY 2 WrestleMania for Rock. CM Punk needs to prepare for THE RUNDOWN and GET SMART about this match, otherwise the SCORPION KING will bring DOOM to him tonight. I know it's a LONGSHOT but I think CM Punk can win this and be WALKING TALL to WrestleMania against John Cena. Hopefully THE OTHER GUYS don't interfere like at the Rumble.

how long did you spend on that?

dream

I don't know. I don't think this is that bad. I'm surprised at how much offense Dwayne is giving CM Punk. It's good to see that he's still completely unselfish in the ring, even after all his mainstream success.

Top Bottom