• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

McNei1y

Brilliant idea: He comes out every week and wrecks people... as he does it, the people he wrecked the previous week come out and saves the person he's currently splittings wigs on.

This leads up to a gauntlet match!

When's the last time a gauntlet match happened?

KissVibes

Banned
I see room in the middle!

mwNeDrr.png

More importantly why have Henry walk away? He demolished him twice last week a feud now would achieve nothing

Because Mark Henry doesn't have time for some buster-ass motherfucker that can barely bend their kness. If he wanted to dance, he'd get a date.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish Big Dave would come back, as I'm pretty sure him vs Brock would be all kinds of awesome.

Me too. And he wants it! In September Dave mentioned that he will 'definitely' come back and wanted to work a program with Lesnar as it'd do big money.

You need to zoom Christian out more, and put him further in the background, so he's looking at the title he will never, ever be deserving of.

Bowser

Already posted?

Rock will be at WM30 and Heyman has an opponent for him...

Rock vs Brock confirmed.

Came to post this. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the plan, that would be a real money match. If they get Punk vs Austin next year too, I'd have to trek down to NO to see WM30 in person.

McNei1y

If Big Show interferes, do you think his ironclad contract will allow him to enter the match if he wants to? Even if it doesn't make sense, he should be able to.

I like the Miz, and I'm so glad he's been pushed hard in his 6 year tenure at WWE, but I wonder why they haven't pushed other "new stars" as hard as they pushed Miz.

Why don't they push Cody like they push Miz for exampe? Or Dolph? Both should have main evented a Pay Per View for the WHC or WWE title by now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It would be the greatest main event in history if mizark came down and did a mass induction to the hall of pain

The background needs to be a GIANT Mark Henry face, since he's darker-skinned it'll function as a good background jesus christ I sound racist

crpav

I have to ask. Why does Ryback always have an injured "stomach" in his matches? He always gets hit with a spear, always by The Shield too, and always has to work that his abs are too hurt to do anything. Sorry but huge dudes like that need to be played off as unstoppable tanks and just let them plow down everyone....but that's just me. And why do they always have The Shield win? The Shield is/are a boring bunch of dudes that use illegal tactics to win then escape through the crowd like a swarm of scared wimps.

Bowser

I have to ask. Why does Ryback always have an injured "stomach" in his matches? He always gets hit with a spear, always by The Shield too, and always has to work that his abs are too hurt to do anything. Sorry but huge dudes like that need to be played off as unstoppable tanks and just let them plow down everyone....but that's just me. And why do they always have The Shield win? The Shield is/are a boring bunch of dudes that use illegal tactics to win then escape through the crowd like a swarm of scared wimps.

CI0kelQ.gif

Bowser

Ok you win. Maybe I just feel there should be a counter-team to come and face the shield or the lights going out and Sting coming down from the rafters to take them out. I guess I am too old for this stuff.

Ha, I'm just messing. I think the Shield has been one of the most compelling aspects of WWE lately. They'll get their comeuppance soon, probably at WM. I really would like for two of the three to grab the tag titles off Hell No and face Sheamus/Ryback at WM. Ryback can finally get his revenge after being beat all the time by the Shield.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I guess whatever but what does that even mean? I don't visit that place. Maybe I am just too old to understand or enjoy wrestling these days.

It's just the kind of comment I would expect a genuine mark to make on WWE.com. Every comment section on the site is like that.

crpav

Ha, I'm just messing. I think the Shield has been one of the most compelling aspects of WWE lately. They'll get their comeuppance soon, probably at WM. I really would like for two of the three to grab the tag titles off Hell No and face Sheamus/Ryback at WM. Ryback can finally get his revenge after being beat all the time by the Shield.

I went too far calling them boring. I have never been a fan of heel stables and just want to see them get beat down.

Bowser

I went too far calling them boring. I have never been a fan of heel stables and just want to see them get beat down.

Technically that's the point of Heel stables. You're supposed to hate them because they always get the upperhand until they finally get their comeuppance. And frankly, it's refreshing to see WWE seems to have realized how badly they botched the Nexus/Corre angles and are booking the Shield properly.

Top Bottom