• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

Seriously, wrestling is a bloodsport. One step away from ancient Roman gladiatorial combat. Do we want America to be the kind of society that encourages this kind of psychotic violence and that encourages people to gather around and bloodthirstily and mouthwateringly cheer and egg on and get off to this kind of psychotic violence? Is this what civilized societies do? Does a civilized society put two people in a pit and have them wrestle the fuck out of each other for our entertainment? Really? I know people get hurt in boxing and football, but something is different with wrestling. Some line has been crossed. We shouldn't allow the kind of stuff to be happening. What's next, allowing the running man or hunger games style "sports"?

300px-RTC.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They are doing a great job of building Lesnar.

I can't believe all of this will lead to him jobbing to HHH. What a stupid ass company. Dude could be a goldmine, and they waste him on HHH? How many more imaginary notches does HHH need on his belt?

Damn, I have never been a huge Lesnar fan but the F-5 is still one of my favorite finishers.

Also, hey WrassleGAF! Been lurking for a bit since I just got back into wrestling a few months ago finally decided to jump into the thread.

Diablos54

Remember wwe network.

Lol
No. But I remember WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I can't believe all of this will lead to him jobbing to HHH. What a stupid ass company. Dude could be a goldmine, and they waste him on HHH? How many more imaginary notches does HHH need on his belt?

Triple H's wrestling powers came from his hair. So he like can't do that anymore.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

It ticks me off that this is true. Brock is the perfect guy to help build someone else. No HHH, No Cena, anyone would benefit from a Brock feud to be taken seriously as a main eventer.

With him signing a two year deal, I wonder if the booking might change

Miz headlined wrestlemania! And gets buried?

Where did it all go wrong?
WWE got mad at Miz for bad Survivor Series buy rates, so they decided to bury him for a while. They're finally doing justice and putting him back over though... maybe...

It wasn't Miz's fault Survivor Series sales were so bad, really silly for them to give him heat for it.

I guess Brock is satisfied with the money and relative safety of going back to WWE at this point in his career, even if it means losing to guys like Cena and HHH.

KissVibes

Banned
i mean, come on. what? i'm sure the dude is pretty strong.

He looks like he should be stronger than people like Cena and Cesaro but both of those dudes are physically more impressive. Cesaro could probably go with Mark and Lesnar no problem. Cena sure as fuck could, even though he's a bad wrestler.

Omega

Banned
it's amazing how they're going to try to push Ryback when you have legitimate beasts in Henry, bork and Cesaro.

Even big E is supposed to be legitimately strong. I don't watch NXT so I don't know if it's true but I've seen people on here say he was.

He struggled to Shellshock Cesaro, and Cesaro had to assist him to keep himself up on his shoulders.

Ithil

it's amazing how they're going to try to push Ryback when you have legitimate beasts in Henry, bork and Cesaro.

Even big E is supposed to be legitimately strong. I don't watch NXT so I don't know if it's true but I've seen people on here say he was.

He struggled to Shellshock Cesaro, and Cesaro had to assist him to keep himself up on his shoulders.

Big E is not a bodybuilder, but a power lifter. His strength is legit, he's similar to Mark Henry in terms of weight lifting, when Henry was power lifting.

Top Bottom