• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Do they even know what they're referencing? I ask because Brie is with Bryan who owns no TV and Nikki has a walk-in shoe closet.

krae_man

I mean I have HDMI and I'm Canadian so I can't get the app anyway, but it makes no sense to restrict it to HDMI only on devices that can use Composite.

Ithil

If it's Stacy Keibler that will just be terrible. I know it's only the Hall of Fame, but Stacy really did nothing of note in the WWE other than "be hot".

Mengetsu

Wow WWE takes people for idiots. Really an explanation for a streaming service that everyone uses now a days? I felt like that was for people over 65.

Ithil

Wow WWE takes people for idiots. Really an explanation for a streaming service that everyone uses now a days? I felt like that was for people over 65.

It was read out by the Bella Twins, two of the absolute worst speakers in WWE with horrible voices and nonexistent acting ability.

That'll tell you how much WWE knows how to sell these things.

UberTag

It was read out by the Bella Twins, two of the absolute worst speakers in WWE with horrible voices and nonexistent acting ability.

That'll tell you how much WWE knows how to sell these things.
Can't wait until the Bella Twins are inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom