• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

...great, Cesaro gets the "Cena push" aka lose the match clean put have Cole say some crap about "Cesaro has really impressed me hanging with Cena for so long!!"

ScribbleD

Henry vs Reigns

Sheamus vs Orton

Christian vs Bryan

Cena vs Cesaro

This is a better card than the last several months worth of PPVs.

It's a shame that the Wyatts have been placed in limbo, though.

...great, Cesaro gets the "Cena push" aka lose the match clean put have Cole say some crap about "Cesaro has really impressed me hanging with Cena for so long!!"

Or worse, Cesaro gets a win against Cena!

Which means he is due to be completely destroyed a couple of weeks later leading to a dancing gimmick with Hornswoggle.

Cesaro gets a dirty victory with interference from Swagger on Zebs orders. He's pissed with Swagger for interfering in his match, further setting up their split.

Yeah, I don't want that. It's just what I'm calling.

O0pjU3n.jpg

Many yes
Such wrestling
Much wow
Very Elimination
Much pop

Cesaro gets a dirty victory with interference from Swagger on Zebs orders. He's pissed with Swagger for interfering in his match, further setting up their split.

Yeah, I don't want that. It's just what I'm calling.
You know Cena needs more than one man interfering to lose.

DiscoJon

Banned
Would love, LOVE to see the "Kofi Clock" remade with Christian and instead of "new pants" or whatever just have it alternate between "heel" and "face."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom