• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"On Sept 23, 1996, Wearing a stupid fucking hat Faarooq Asaad fought Marc Mero in a tournament for the Vacant Intercontinental championship. With victory in sight, his manager Sunny tried to hit Mero with her purse. Mero ducked and the purse hit Faarooq. It turned out the purse had a brick in it and that blow allowed Marc Mero to hit the Wild thing and win the match.

This black history month we honor another great black wrestler Vince McMahon has made job like a fool for no reason.

Faarooq, we salute you."
Lolol

krae_man

I wonder how many pairs of jorts he has

ibg7idO.jpg

I thought the desert was rad, but I-70 through almost all Utah today. God DAMN the Little Grand Kanyon is something else. The whole day was mountains. I went through the longest stretch with zero service stops of the entire interstate system (110 miles), the true danger zone. In what is basically the Grand Canyon with NOTHING for over 100 miles. Your car breaks down or you get into a wreck, you are fucked. You fall off a cliff while taking pictures, you are fucked. I bet the actual Grand Kanyon is insane. I'll get to Denver tomorrow. After that, I'm about 16 hours from home. I might power through it and be home Wednesday.

You definitely want to be careful around there.

1628%20-%20Diamond_Cutter%20Kanyon%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20wcw.gif

I mean yeah it sounds harsh and maybe they just haven't found THE GUY yet, but I honestly can't think of any black wrestler not named Rock that has gotten a fair shake in winning the WWE title. To a point where it starts feeling a bit weird by that fact. Can't find a source, but some people are pointing at Michael Hayes for that reason of treatment.

I could be just rambling and hopefully this is all a coincidence. Atleast I hope it is.

Ithil

Now we're trying to take the invincible booking of Cena and put it as proof he's some in ring master? It's what they keep going for, "14 time champion" and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom