• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same thing that happened in the Chinpokomon episode in South Park. As soon as the parents were into it, nobody thought it was cool anymore.

Same thing is applied to HHH doing the Yes! Chants. These bastards....

UberTag

Is JBL the new Vince earpiece?
JBL has been Vince's mouthpiece for a while now.
Right around the same time JBL started sucking complete ass as a color commentator.

Cole implied it's up to the Authority to book title matches and they haven't been.
Bunch of slackers. As if not booking mandatory title matches and devaluing your belts is "good for business"?

zomaha

must say that i don't think many omaha wrasslin' fans really know that you're supposed to get into the act and be loud.

Ithil

This is the same thing that happened in the Chinpokomon episode in South Park. As soon as the parents were into it, nobody thought it was cool anymore.

Same thing is applied to HHH doing the Yes! Chants. These bastards....

It seems more like a set-up for HHH to swerve Bryan yet again.

UberTag

I can't believe they're muting the crowd again. This company..
You were expecting grand changes from the big Creative pow-wow last week?

Muted crowd, Orton promo, Rey wrestling like crap on busted knees, Triple H doing D.Brine's chant, JBL spouting garbage... and this is just what I've gathered from reading your responses.
Clearly countless changes have been made.

It seems more like a set-up for HHH to swerve Bryan yet again.
Seems like that'll just make D.Brine look like an idiot if he falls for it once more.

Anth0ny

tumblr_n0g63e36yj1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Cheer for meeeeee

The two day of meetings all culminated with this. They discovered that if trips encouraged the YES chants, they'd die nearly instantly.

Gorillaz

They are showing all these tweets about Daniel bryan being the face of the wwe by fans......

yall might be right, he's bout to get a heel turn and/or buried

Recall

Sorry Bryan but you're just not popular.
What! Can't you hear those Yes! chants, those are for me.
Wanna bet?

Daniel Bryan now a whinging heel where he gets destroyed by a face HHH at mania. Watch and see.

Rollins being a peace keeper is adorable. <3

I really wish The Sheild didn't have to break up violently. Wish they'd break up but remained friends on show. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom