• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

I can't believe they actually gave the Outlaws a whole new Titantron video comprised solely of footage of them during the last year.

No hope ever....

http://rajah.com/node/39026

"WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren't provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.

Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though."

I just think the Middle Aged Outlaws should have embraced their heelish sides.

Like just now with the Two Words For Ya thing? Billy should have just shouted "NEW CHAMPS!"

krae_man

what is the blue dot thing?
"Right before I started, there was a big show, I think it might have been in Toronto. Christian was just so completely over, and everybody thought he was going to get a push at, I think it was the World Heavyweight Championship at that point. We were on the plane one time shortly after I started, and Vince was just like 'God damn, I just don't like his face. His face really bothers me.' I was like, 'He's ugly, Vince?' 'No, it's not that he's ugly, it's just, I don't know, it's ratty! You know what we should do? That Kennedy gimmick.' And we're all like, 'What?' Some see-on of the Kennedy fortune I guess got arrested for rape in the 1990s at some point. When the woman who was accusing him was on the stand, all of the networks put a blue dot over her face. Vince was like, 'God damn, you know what we should do? We should put a blue dot over his face whenever he comes out.' It was the flight to Sheffield, England, also the flight where the Spirit Squad idea was invented. This was a whole flight of bad ideas."

LOL Christian getting a main event push. This was right around his feud with Cena that he got pulled from, traded to Smackdown, and jobbed to oblivion for getting over without permission.

Pizoxuat

tumblr_n0g7xhm7Cn1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom