• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Any word on Cena tonight to settle these restless ingrates in Nebraska who supposedly don't use computers?
Or is he not showing up for work until 5 minutes left in the show again because Nikki is dabbing his boo-boo with ice?

krae_man

Oh I know that. I usually get Dodgers tickets from StubHub cause they're always cheap. I was just curious.

It's a little different when it comes to season ticket holders selling tickets they don't want in a buyers market then a single event where every single person reselling is looking to make a profit.

KissVibes

Banned
This match is bad. REALLY BAD. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn are sluggish as fuck. Please don't let them wrestle again. PLEASE.

They're making Cody look ten years older just being near him.

krae_man

They're in trouble of a non-smark town is acting like this .

Fucking over Daniel Bryan is what screwed them over. The non smarks like him too and are starting to pay attention to the Smarks. If they had just stuck to holding back Ziggler and Cesaro the non smarks might not have noticed.

Ithil

This is a flyover country mark town, and they're chanting for Punk. WWE are boned once they get to a hardcore city.

It's a little different when it comes to season ticket holders selling tickets they don't want in a buyers market then a single event where every single person reselling is looking to make a profit.
Yeah. The last two WWE events I went to I just bought the tickets straight from the Staples Center box office. I've never used AXS before but I'll keep it in mind for future purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom