• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Someone should have let Creative know Emma started as a heel, meant to annoy people with her bad dancing. She only became a face after people started liking her wacky dance.

People aren't going to get the "joke" if you start her as a face telling everyone "how fun" her dance is.

Pavaloo

catching up. GOD I LOVE SANTINO

look fandingo. Im sorry, faaandiiiiingoo.

and he's a dancing machine!

PUSH THIS MAN TO THE MOON

fake edit: lol summer day

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
"Josh hates jobber matches and dance segments, let's make an entire Raw of just that so he will cry on the internet about it!"
It worked Vince, it worked.

Sokantish

Someone should have let Creative know Emma started as a heel, meant to annoy people with her bad dancing. She only became a face after people started liking her wacky dance.

People aren't going to get the "joke" if you start her as a face telling everyone "how fun" her dance is.

I don't remember her starting out as heel. Wasn't she always clumsy?

Snaku

Banned

These are they people that slowly demonstrated step-by-step how to download an app off Google Play.

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_n0g9uek0EA1qzh5jro1_400.gif

GETTING TURNT UP.

You know the answer to this question.
We've said it countless times before.
But if you need me to reiterate it once more, I'll indulge you.

It's VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON.

IT WAS A RHETORICAL.

Pavaloo

Axel growing his beard out too? Newsflash! Daniel did a lot more than grow his beard to get over Curtis!
This Raw must have gotten about 4 seconds of that time then.

it's not even aggressively bad, it's a pretty standard raw. opening promo saying DB is main event, a flat BNB lawler segment that last all of 2 minutes, then a 6 team tag with shield which was good, then the christian match which was fine, then tag team championship cage match which was meh but had the moonsault spot, then THE AWESOME SANTINO SEGMENT, and now this sheamus match. again, standard raw so far, you guys just like to pretend raw is the worst thing you've ever seen in wrestling every single week.

Ithil

I don't remember her starting out as heel. Wasn't she always clumsy?

She was always clumsy, but as a heel. She started as an annoying clumsy heel who wouldn't stop doing her bad dance. Then the dance got more funny to the crowd and they started cheering her.

NXT being run by competent humans, they turned her face when she was being cheered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom