• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Wp34llXl.jpg

McGregor would take one look at a WWE script and go "what da fuck is dis shite? Get da fuck outta here!"

Charlotte looked all sorts of freaky when she was full on smiling with the bloody mouth during the match.

WOO!
Charlotte's mouth got bloodied because she's a Flair and it's in her DNA to bleed during a match.

Edit: Did they really confiscate Hugger Section signs?
They did but they gave them back not long after. Maybe they thought they said something else.

Joe vs Owens happened in NXT and honestly it kind of sucked

EDIT: Also I'm gonna bring this over into the February OT

Ladies and Gentlemen, the GAF WRESTLING FEDERATION is back!

What is the GWF?
WrassleGAF members compete in simulated matches in WWE 2k17. It's a fake wrestling, only faker. It's purely for fun and something we can all laugh about.

How do I enter?
Send me, Sephzilla, a PM with the following information. Then I will create a wrestler NeoGAF Sports Entertainer in game for you. Just be warned that I might take a few creative liberties with your appearance and entrance. Also, I'm going to try to keep movesets mostly simply (aka, mostly movesets of existing wrestlers), because otherwise it will take an eternity to make everyone.
-- Who's your favorite wrestler. This will help me determine what your wrestler's move set will be. I'd probably prefer if you name an active one though. Preferably a WWE one too. Just because it makes assigning moves easier for me. But if you hate making it easy for me, name some obscure guy.​
-- What is your finishing move?​
-- Do you want to be a face (good guy) or heel (bad guy)? Note: This can change over time​
-- What is your GAF avatar? This will help with what your appearance will be​
-- Any other miscellaneous information you want included, like if you want to tag team with someone​

Is anything else involved?
Beyond entering? No. Just show up to watch! Maybe have some fun little smack talk too.

Where will we be able to watch this?
On Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/sephzilla
There will likely be Youtube archives as well

Can I tune in even if I'm not in it?
Absolutely. We need to see who's actually a draw around here!

When will we be able to watch this?
I'm tentatively planning on this being a once a month event type deal. Doing it weekly might ruin the novelty of it, plus there's already enough weekly wrestling to watch. I'll let you know when the first GWF show will happen and then we'll go from there.

How are matches/booking determined?
Any joking smack talk between GAF members could provoke a match at a GWF Special Event! I don't have influence over how WWE 2k17's shitty AI works, so the winner/losers are random and unpredictable.

Misc. Information
I'm probably going to cap the size of GWF to 20 or so people, at least for now, because if it gets too big it might get hard to manage. I'm going to take overflow entrants though, so fear not. Also, I don't mean to sound exclusive, but I'm probably going to give preference towards WrassleGAF members who post more frequently versus lurkers when it comes to making the roster. Consider that incentive to post more! We're good people!

Should I take this stuff seriously?
No, this is for fun!

I remember this sort of thing from the G-Fex days. I wish you the best, I'll try to drop in when I can.

Zach

At WrestleMania, I want Shane to win one of the world title whatever-they-call-'ems and Triple McMahon to win the other one. And then do a year-long program where they face off at Next WrestleMania to find out who is the Unified Champion and One True Heir.

7NgNgsi.gif

Anyone catch how Charlotte's mouth got bloodied? Also the hell good did it serve to give Charlotte another PPV win and to confiscate "Hugger Section" signs from fans?
To answer your question I think it was during the elbow drop from Bayley. It landed right on her face.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is it even possible to destroy your knee taking a HEADLOCK

Bronx-Man

Banned
It sounds ridiculous but....

Triple H vs Sami Zayn? You could just book Sami as the guy trying to stand up to Joe & HHH.

klonere

Banned

Triple H vs Sami Zayn? You could just book Sami as the guy trying to stand up to Joe & HHH.

Haitch and Sami would be fucking lit if it happened and they could storyline justify it with all of Steph's abuse of Sami since the draft.

If Sami wins he gets traded to Smackdown

Sephzilla

Lets go full stupid fantasy booking here. Sami tries to stand up for Rollins out of respect and gets on Joe/HHH's bad side. Joe/HHH somehow cost KO his title, because HHH doesn't believe in KO anymore. For WrestleMania, Sami and KO team up to take on Joe and HHH.

Joey Samoey is the new Seth Rollins.

First Kidd, then Rollins.
I wonder if Bret feels conflicted on what to think about Joe because on one hand he ended the career of a guy he trained and who is his nieces husband but on the other hand, he injured that damn injury-prone to others Seth Rollins. /s

Acosta

Hunter: "You did well my destroyer"

Joe: "Fuck you, I'm not anything yours, I got here by my own merits and I will destroy everyone in my way, including you"

Hunter: "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?"

*King of Kings sounds*

Does that work?

In dream land, I wouldn't mind a AJ HHH feud, would be better than Shane and AJ is good elevationg others.

I'm sorry for Seth :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
look at how Seth falls

It looks like Joe was waiting for Rollins to fully turn his back to him so he could safely fall, its just that Seth kept turning after Joe had started the takedown
Maybe Seth should stop fucking flailing around then

Caderfix

look at how Seth falls

It looks like Joe was waiting for Rollins to fully turn his back to him so he could safely fall, its just that Seth kept turning after Joe had started the takedown

It's the moment Joe goes for the fall, Seth's leg was in a bad position.

orioto

Good Art™
I don't see how they can turn that in their favor if he's out for WM....
I mean that storyline is basically about Trips and Rollins personal feud. It's not like trip has an agenda or will fuck with someone else.

Top Bottom