• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

DMczaf

tofvqv.gif

dat acting

PInk Tape

Banned
Soooo that was a thing that happened. As most of us expected it to.

Um, I can't believe it's almost February already. Time sure flies, huh.

Fox318

They just hung up on me. I've had a great return to the world of sports radio this week.

"1050"

Hi, um...I wanna talk about Curis Axel?

"Please hold"

Show ends.

I was gonna say something like: "If you see the reactions on Twiiter, Neogaf, and Facebook you knew this was gonna happen".

Sanjuro

I was gonna say something like: "If you see the reactions on Twiiter, Neogaf, and Facebook you knew this was gonna happen".

Same. If I got on the air I would have had a coherent argument, but then call out the idiots on NeoGAF who think this was a bad PPV.

Sanjuro

Pretty sure that's what happens when anyone talks to vince about somebody who isn't his body guy.

I'm still amazed they have a live show. In these parts it's all real talk. When I was younger they used to talk wrestling outside the market. That is how I won WM tickets.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Rumble winner was predictable. The overall booking of the Rumble wasn't at all.

And I mean that because every decision had you confused as to why it was done that way.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Rumble winner was predictable. The overall booking of the Rumble wasn't at all.

And I mean that because every decision had you confused as to why it was done that way.

They literally pushed the bare minimum of additional story lines.

They teased Dust Brothers breakup...and then backtracked on it.

They did push Miz/Mizdow, which will probably be the best under card match on XXXI.

They didn't do jack with Bryan's elimination...or if they did, Diesel help us, we're getting Bray and Bryan again.

It actually wasn't outside of the obvious winner. I thought there was plenty of good content inside of the match, and it was one of the better ones since the Edge/Cena one maybe.

I don't know if I'd say that. People were LEGIT SHOOK around the middle and end of the match in the official thread.

I see. What were the highlights/lowlights?

EDIT: I think Man God just answered that for me.

Fox318

So, the Royal Rumble was that predictable, was it?

Opening match was fun.

Mizdow is still entertaining

Divas was horrible considering how good those women could be.

Ascension I feel sorry for them but the crowd didn't like the win.(Which is fine if they are heels)

Champ match was great although I think Cena felt like a 3rd wheel.

Rumble was great up until Reigns entered.

Ryder and DDP were nice spots.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe we'll get a double turn and Reigns will become the new Heyman guy at Mania.

That would completely screw with Rollins though.

Opening match was fun.

Mizdow is still entertaining

Divas was horrible considering how good those women could be.

Ascension I feel sorry for them but the crowd didn't like the win.(Which is fine if they are heels)

Champ match was great although I think Cena felt like a 3rd wheel.

Rumble was great up until Reigns entered.

Ryder and DDP were nice spots.

It seems as though this wasn't much for a 3 hour PPV.
Did Brock win?

They literally pushed the bare minimum of additional story lines.

They teased Dust Brothers breakup...and then backtracked on it.

They did push Miz/Mizdow, which will probably be the best under card match on XXXI.

They didn't do jack with Bryan's elimination...or if they did, Diesel help us, we're getting Bray and Bryan again.

Just like last year!

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I don't think they would break up one of the 4-5 legit tag teams they have with the Dudleys coming back, need a decent tag division once they squash the Uso's for the belts.

Top Bottom