• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

It's a preview. Look forward to the rest of my shoot about Gaf on the next Art of Wrestling Podcast.
;)

luckily i know you'd never say anything bad about me

latest

scabro

all i'm saying is if Dr. Chris Amann M.D. doesn't become a regular on screen character, the Vince is squandering a golden opportunity.

PInk Tape

Banned
The Snooki gifs were so goddamn stupid. And the reaction after being caught out was even worse; instead of just apologizing for being a dick, they doubled down even worse. Get that shit outta here.

Those gifs made it even more obnoxious, ugh.

Luckily you and some other posters were there to clear that up. If you weren't that thread would have probably gone on forever.

Will it feature Colt Cabana laughing like a dork throughout it?

AND WHAT ABOUT ME!? YOU PLANNIN' TO SHOOT ON ME!?

It wouldn't be an AOW podcast without it.

Hmm.. You'll see next week
<3
luckily i know you'd never say anything bad about me

latest

Of course not.

ilfnz67TIZyR3.jpg

Nobody shoots on me but me

igwzn5N3fNrg.gif

buuurrrnn myyy dreaaad

I wish there was an official photo of that moment. not just because of Sheamus Ass, but so i can get a clearer pic of the facial reaction of the guy in the pink Ziggler shirt

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fave 5 WWF/WWE exclusive gimmicks/periods of wrestlers time in WWF/WWE

1. Real Ass Stone Cold Steve Austin(1996-1997)
2. Booger Red Undertaker(heel run 2002)
3. Vince McMahon uber piece of shit scumbag evil boss mode/I won the Monday Night Wars. I'll rehire Sable just to fuck her in kayfabe for talking shit, fuck you peg leg Gowen INJECT A POISON/MOP THE FLOOR WITH HER STEPH heel run (2001-2005ish)
4. Canadian Hero Bret Hart (1997)
5. Krazy Mouthguard wearing kind of tweener wrestling machine Kurt Angle(2005-2006)

Honorable mention to Jake Roberts best heel run when he constantly fucked with Macho Man and Goldust's New Generation run.

People always get hype over the stenciled on Yakuza merch like the consoles, and I'm just kinda 'eh' about them. Would much rather have figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom