• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Wow. So WWE is gonna play hardball on this.

I see absolutely no lump at ALL, to be completely honest. I assumed it would be there but these shots are VERY clear. Especially this one:

6ZtFPA5.png

There's nothing there at all, to be completely honest in my eyes. I like to give CM Punk shit because I think he don't know shit and is a crybabay, but looking at this with a critical eye...I see nothing.

Punk's carny ass giving Colt some slander to make a quick buck might just bite him in the ass if WWE was on the straight and narrow with him.

Bryan's not anti-vax. Accept it right now, on this very day.

Or maybe he is. There's no proof either way but you jabroni marks are getting worked into a shoot and look like a bunch of redditors.

I see absolutely no lump at ALL, to be completely honest. I assumed it would be there but these shots are VERY clear. Especially this one:

6ZtFPA5.png

There's nothing there at all, to be completely honest in my eyes. I like to give CM Punk shit because I think he don't know shit and is a crybabay, but looking at this with a critical eye...I see nothing.

Punk's carny ass giving Colt some slander to make a quick buck might just bite him in the ass if WWE was on the straight and narrow with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm5geMAQ8Q0&ab_channel=OpieRadio

Aiii

So not worth it

6ZtFPA5.png

Punk said it was right under the elastic band of his gear. So you wouldn't be able to see it.

If he imagined this injury, WWE wouldn't have settled, it's as simple as that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The doctor is suing Punk and Colt Cabana, not the Fed, brother.

Ahh I see. If I was the doctor and I had followed directions to the letter and got my name dragged through the mud, I'd do it too. It's one thing to find out later what it is - and if you were diagnosing and prescribing the wrong thing due to actual negligence, then I can see you'd have a case. If it comes to light "He said this, so we did this, it looked like this, and we did this and that's what the goddamn book says to do" then I can't see there being an issue and the doctor should get his settlement.

Come on man!

Where there's smoke, there's fire, friend. Stephanie put the head on Wreddit to go silent about it. There's gotta be a reason for that.

dream

WWE's statement

In light of CM Punk’s allegations regarding WWE’s medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014 he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE’s investigation has shown the following:

CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE’s team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.

Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.

The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk’s attorney on August 22, 2014 after WWE terminated his contract.

There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk’s back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, that's pretty concise. If it's even there, it's nowhere near baseball-sized. It's not even "that weird thing on Kane's back" sized. Exaggeration is one thing, but I seriously can't even see the goddamn thing.

On top of that, if it has not been recorded that it was reported, you can't give someone shit for it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I find the whole discussion rather uninteresting, they can settle it out or in of court, it doesn't really matter either way to me.

Let's look at this picture of Sasha Banks, her cousin Snoop Dogg and some white rapper dude instead...
B-O-KWfIEAENobu.jpg

Bryan's not anti-vax. Accept it right now, on this very day.

Or maybe he is. There's no proof either way but you jabroni marks are getting worked into a shoot and look like a bunch of redditors.
Is there a Bryan-anti-vax thread on Reddit? If not, can someone forward the request to our man on the inside, please.

Aiii

So not worth it
Are you kidding? This is the most interesting thing to come out of the WWE in years.

Really, I enjoyed the podcast for what it was, a subjective account of Punk falling out of love with wrestling and a soapy breakup with his former bosses. I enjoy a good Z-Pak joke on occasion, too. But a year later I'm kind of done with the whole thing. Punk is gone and onto his next thing, WWE is filled to the brim with new talent that can and will be as big as Punk ever was. I just don't know why random doctor I don't know potentially getting a million from Punk is very interesting at this point.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a Bryan-anti-vax thread on Reddit? If not, can someone forward the request to our man on the inside, please.

There -was-. Mods removed any mention of Bryan being anti-vax and some folks got banned over it. Ban message was "Someone dropped a dime on ya. Sorry man."

Someone somewhere has something to hide. And considering "Wreddit" sends Triple H a ham, or fruit basket for putting on an NXT show, it doesn't surprise me that WWE is trying to craft a narrative.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There -was-. Mods removed any mention of Bryan being anti-vax and some folks got banned over it. Ban message was "Someone dropped a dime on ya. Sorry man."

Someone somewhere has something to hide. And considering "Wreddit" sends Triple H a ham, or fruit basket for putting on an NXT show, it doesn't surprise me that WWE is trying to craft a narrative.

People not being forthcoming with results and not posting everything is becoming a seemingly regular thing lately.

scabro

6ZtFPA5.png

lq5a9u7z2prb94yyr1wg.jpg

im not sure whats up with what

but that video is hilarious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait... didnt someone actually go back and found footage that showed punk did have a purple lump on his lower back just after that podcast?

Well, the footage definitely wasn't from the Royal Ramble 2014.

hamchan

I find the whole discussion rather uninteresting, they can settle it out or in of court, it doesn't really matter either way to me.

Let's look at this picture of Sasha Banks, her cousin Snoop Dogg and some white rapper dude instead...
B-O-KWfIEAENobu.jpg

This white rapper guy looks bored to be there.

Did WWE seriously fucking upload a public video of the parts of the Rumble Punk is in, and specifically zooming in on the booty

Also, that The Order 1886 Sad pre-order thread has me really fucking mad, and it's not at the OP

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Did WWE seriously fucking upload a public video of the parts of the Rumble Punk is in, and specifically zooming in on the booty

Also, that The Order 1886 Sad pre-order thread has me really fucking mad, and it's not at the OP
Yes, in slow mo. But it's not "public" it's unlisted, so some dub employee exposed that shit.

It's not really public, it's private, visible only if you have the link. which dream got a hold of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom