• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Meier

Starfleets and I played and managed a few draws and a win then Free Radical joined. All told, 5 games.. 3 draws and 2 wins. Nice job, fellas! Just need 1 more point in 5 games to stay in D4.

Meier

The drama in-game was more enjoyable than any of the results. But yes, we should have won a lot more than we had.

Yeah, that first draw with Free Radical was frustrating, I can't believe we somehow didn't find the net at least 1 more time.. argh! Either way, a nice little batch of games all things considered.

Played a couple matches with different folks last night - good times. We're still languishing in D4, but shouldn't be too much trouble getting promoted if we get a few people on at some point.

We've adopted a new approach (finally); we'll be abusing the A button from now on, passing sideways and backwards; opposition cant do anything without the ball so we'll keep it from them (we average 58% possession). It's seen us combine well in the middle of the pitch and set up some nice moves.

sneaky77

We've adopted a new approach (finally); we'll be abusing the A button from now on, passing sideways and backwards; opposition cant do anything without the ball so we'll keep it from them (we average 58% possession). It's seen us combine well in the middle of the pitch and set up some nice moves.

That's only cause I was playing cam lol jk

They were a little uneven for me, too. I unlocked a couple accomplishments in a drop-in match, and then it crashed before they got saved. :(

Anyone want to play this weekend? I should have some time Saturday and Sunday. Lemme know.

Also, I'm almost done compiling FIFA13 comments/criticism for the guy I know over at EA, so let me know if you have anything else to say. Any mode is fair game (Clubs, Seasons, Career, etc....). I'm sending these out this afternoon in a few hours. Thanks.

Menelaus

Banned
hello boys

offsite

Top Bottom