• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Kampfers

Neo Member
Congrats on the title! I can probs play tonight some after the walking dead (so 9pm CST). I gotta go to the laundromat right now though so that will occupy most of my time til the episode airs.

I'm unavailable for a few days, but I might be able to play on Sunday. Also, Son of Ragnar has arrived, so I would assume he's on the shelf for a while.

I'm unavailable for a few days, but I might be able to play on Sunday. Also, Son of Ragnar has arrived, so I would assume he's on the shelf for a while.

Rangnarsson? Make it so, Ragnar!

I've been trying out public matches since I come home too late to catch all of you playing. Or if you guys are online, you're playing that dirty mode called FUT. It really would be ideal if FUT was multiplayer like Clubs (i.e. >2 people per game essentially).

But anyway, public matches are STILL pretty terrible. I'm not even sure why I was expecting it to get any better, really. Same shit with people doing own goals when they don't get striker/GK positions, retarded people at CB who try to dribble and get their skilling acheivement, midfielders who don't pass... omigawd /wrist. Y'all need to play later, like 7.30PST!

Kampfers

Neo Member
If I'm playing FUT, just invite me and I'll switch over. I mostly only play FUT because no one else is online when I get on.

Good games last night, guys. That was fun. Sneaky's brace in my last game was the highlight - loved that cool first-time finish on the match winner.

Booties

Banned
Are there any good tutorials on dribbling and flick passing? I can't seem to get any better because my dribbling and finesse are just bleh.

x04ZzL2l.jpg

sneaky77

We got up to Div 2 last night, but man, we got smoked in our first game there. Worst beating I've taken in Clubs.

yeah it was pretty ridiculous.. we def need to adjust our playing style in the higher divs

or just get relegated quickly so we can go back to having fun lol

yeah it was pretty ridiculous.. we def need to adjust our playing style in the higher divs
The over the top balls and counterattacking weren't working at all last night. They were dribbling around us a lot when we went flying in for tackles, too. It's definitely going to be an adjustment in some games. I suppose we should do a better job of changing our strategy in-game, too.
or just get relegated quickly so we can go back to having fun lol
Yeah, Div 3 seems to be more our level given how much time we've spent there, but let's see if we can exceed our 5pt total in Div 2 this time around.

Top Bottom