• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

VVV-Venio 2 - 5 PSV

Tough game. Two early goals killed it for me. Everything just seemed to go wrong for me, AA took his chances well and deserved the win!

sneaky77

I'll post up more matches later today then. Linius, probably not this weekend as I have company over and may not get to play anything at all.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Oh, you want your runback? Willkiller we have to play too.

Runback?

Can you play tomorrow after 5pm eastern or so?

at work atm

---ah eastern time you are in. I can play after the Arsenal match which should be over at like 5pm. I got shit to do in the morning but if youre up for the next hour or so I can play.

Linius

Vitesse 1 - 1 Feyenoord

57' Schaken 0 - 1
89' Kalas 1 - 1

gg man. I feel really bad about that late goal, I didn't deserve anything this game :')

Ahahahaha wtf at that game Andres, that was the weirdest shit. How many fucking posts did I hit, and then your goal line clearance from my corner and my fucking hitting of a ball rolling in to make it offsides. And then of course my actual goals were shit, people falling everywhere until the ball was in the net.

:lol

Ajax 3 - 2 Utrecht

Top Bottom