• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Yo, I'll be available all day Thursday and during the day for the most part Friday.

Perfect I should be on in a couple of hours

sorry man, just saw this...I'm fucking loaded with shit to do until middle of next week, can we slide the games in sometime early to midday Saturday (my time)? like 10 am - noon, whatever that is for you guys? pm me.

I work weekends but I guess I can wake up extra early and play the game before I head of to work.

Slizz

Just lost my connection during the game vs Slizz while up in the second half 1-0 with 51:37 played.

Yo, you wanna count the first half as the second half, meaning your up 1 and whatever the end of the first half score gets added to that, for our next game or you be up 1-0 on aggregate, meaning we play a complete second game and i have to win by 2 in order to win

EDIT: You keep signing on and off on XBL

One more disconnect I auto win i think =P

Perfect I should be on in a couple of hours

I work weekends but I guess I can wake up extra early and play the game before I head of to work.
Edit: Nvmd, just played. Ajax 1-2 AZ.

Dunno if you missed that pen on purpose but thank god, because I don't even know why that was given. GG.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Cool. I play Marital Wheat and Slizz!

I can play saturday after the early games! Or next week in the late, late evenings.

Eastern Time here

-damn, Marital how'd you get that armor? preorder or purchase? (avatar I mean)

sneaky77

I play Slizz, willkiller and linus, when can you guys play them? tonight, tomorrow and sunday probably work the best for me.

Cool. I play Marital Wheat and Slizz!

I can play saturday after the early games! Or next week in the late, late evenings.

Eastern Time here

-damn, Marital how'd you get that armor? preorder or purchase? (avatar I mean)
My Xbox one? It was some promo by Pizza Hut UK or something, there was a thread about it.

Starting Wednesday night next week I think I'll be on really late, so I'll probably see you on then!

Linius

I had my TV series night, sorry dude :(

But hey, why a forfeit? It's not like we're in a rush here. There's no actual schedule, we'll just play some other date. But for now I'm going to bed.

Fintan

Heracles 2 - PSV 4. Week 8.

You totally destroyed me the first half and then I didn't take enough of my chances in the 2nd. That 3rd one was funny actually, seems like my keeper should've got it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fintan finally lost? Slizz want to get our game in on Tuesday after champion's league? I wont be home till almost 1 tonight and I sleep late on Mondays.

Fintan

Fintan finally lost? Slizz want to get our game in on Tuesday after champion's league? I wont be home till almost 1 tonight and I sleep late on Mondays.

That's like my 3rd loss! My players ratings seem to be getting worse actually. I could've sworn I had two 70 attackers but I'm down to 1 now.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's like my 3rd loss! My players ratings seem to be getting worse actually. I could've sworn I had two 70 attackers but I'm down to 1 now.

Yep. Online squads fucked me in the last tournament! Had to use Song and Mascherano as CB's for Barcelona hahahaha

Heracles 2 - PSV 4. Week 8.

You totally destroyed me the first half and then I didn't take enough of my chances in the 2nd. That 3rd one was funny actually, seems like my keeper should've got it.

I was holding the tackle button so when I got possession he just shot the damn ball. It looked like you brought out your keeper so I got really lucky.

Slizz

Andres I'm down to play after the CL games Tuesday.

Sneaky, sorry I missed you this weekend, lemme know whats best for you this week.

Unless I went blind, I can't seem to find this on the posted schedule as of yet.. but I'll make a note.

Shit yeah. He just said we had to play so I did. My bad. I am up now if anyone who needs to play me wants to play. Just post on here and I will move my Ethernet cable across to the 360.

Top Bottom