• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I promised Quiche id play this weekend but I have a virus which fucking sucks, fear not though, I plan on returning come st swithin's day

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Also I have to tell this god damned Korfball tale, its been playing on my mind since I left, I demand Broken be on when i tell it too.

Also R.I.P OD

514_230x230_NoPeel.jpg

iNvid02

true, broken does do a good job of soaking up the suck.

but like a cheap power towel it all falls apart towards the end, unleashing the absorbed suck everywhere

#BOUNTY

Hixx

dXi3Pbq.gif

why hixx? thats such a dudebro thing to do

you're not a dudebro are you? HUH"!?

because the last of us is out i will do a Paul Scholes when I have had my fill of it

I might even have done a Paul Scholes WHILE playing TLoU. You know. Get my cock out accidentally.

Mr Cola

Cup day today gentlemen, lets do this shit

Ill be on all day

Mr Cola

Me qin and broken are going to play cups, anyone welcome to join

Is there an Xbox community for FIFA 13?
I really want to play more Manual games. So difficult to find Manual players online. Would be willing to splash the £15 if the PC community is still active?

iNvid02

all the PC players are cunts. but we do have one guy who is an expert with manual controls, he's so good with them he forgot he was using them for months.

I'm done. Sorry but it isn't even something we can control anymore and we are still losing so there is no fucking reason to carry on playing. I shall buy 14 and play again then but if it ends up the same I will just stop playing.

iNvid02

if you think about it we did well, coming up all the way from divs 7 and 8 to the top end

the problem now is most of the teams up here use custom tactics with 5 at the back, it transforms their ai from goombas to decent players

if we dont do something similar we will always be at a disadvantage

cunt

Irish

You were supposed to get me one. If Crish doesn't bring me a BLT on Italian Herb & Cheese with pepperjack cheese, extra crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, black olive, onion, jalapeno, banana pepper, and black pepper, I'mma be pissed.

iNvid02

yeah i got it ordered from amazon.com with that voucher (£23 i think)

we're getting fucked but not getting a PS4 this year so there is no other option

yeah i got it ordered from amazon.com with that voucher (£23 i think)

we're getting fucked but not getting a PS4 this year so there is no other option

I ended up ordering it from Nuuvem for £15 cause someone said Origin keys are region free. So *fingers crossed* it works. if not I will just pay for it on Amazon.

I think I am playing FIFA till the Demo comes out and then I will take a break till the new one is out so I can come back a bit fresh on the new one! Looking forward to trying all the new physics and shit. Also I need an excuse to use this GIF next year cause it makes me laugh every time!

i4RuR26IHNvQB.gif

Mr Cola

Im officially on break till 14, its official and shit

Also the new thread will be up around the 17th Officially

And shit

Mr Cola

i never said i was doing an OT

I may have asked to do it in the official thread but that dont mean im gonna

Just mean i dont want anyone else to

Cause

Top Bottom